Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Using 7hr detox to conserve clean pee?

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by krazykebert, Nov 11, 2014.

1. So i bought this high voltage detox stuff and im gonna use it. But i was wondering if i could use it so that the when the seven hour window is up, i would still have some clean pee. But i dont understand how this juice actually works, so i have no idea if that would work. like during the seven hour window if i just kind of saved all my piss some how, and then used it later would still come up as clean? I know this sound real fucking dumb, but i was wondering if someone had tried this before?

2. I once took a guaranteed 100% pass detox drink a hour before my urinalysis and failed making me violate my probation. Never again. If you can't substitute other urine don't do it. Just my 2 cents. Good luck though!

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

3. thank man, after reading all these forums and reviews about detox drinks, thats exactly what i was thinking. im probs gonna detox for awhile then use the drink just to be safe.