Uses for toothbrush (other than teeth)

Discussion in 'General' started by B.T., Nov 26, 2008.

1. Ok, so I now have four fresh, unopened toothbrushes. My mom went to the store and asked if I needed anything, II said yeah a toothbrush. She comes back with two boxes with two toothbrushes in it each.

Anyway, I was wondering what, if any, are the uses of toothbrushes that pertains to drugs, i.e., use them to clean out your pipe, stuff like that.

2. they work great on the down stem of my bong. they get gunked up pretty fast but i suppose you could clean the brushes in alcohol.

3. I used a toothbrush to get the crystal out of my grinder.

4. Both good ideas...

You could sharpen one end too so you could pick out any weed thats been stuck in there or something...

ive been tranna think of other ideas but its just not happening lmao

D.
    :smoke:

5. scratching hemorroids

6. you could use one as part of a ghetto tattoo machine.

7. no ones flamed this guy yet for having his mom pick him up 4 toothbrushes,, and then coming on gc and asking what drug related uses toothbrushes could be used for:confused::eek:

Im surprised at you GC, you sadden me:(

:D
    lol

8. just save the other 3 until the current one needs replacing? i'd use an old one for cleaning bongs and pipes and shit.

9. I'm sorry I gotcha covered! Only a loser has his mom pick him up 4 tooth brushes! EVERY person knows you need 5 to be able to use them in any drug related way effectively.

10. Masturbation

11. Masturbation solves any problem!

12. So have you masturbated with them yet?

13. Well, if you ever get sent up-state for some imaginary drug "crime" you could form them into nice prison shanks, or so I've heard.

14. Cleaning a pistol.

Seriously.