users

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by stonerchick8807, Sep 30, 2008.

1. sorry i keep posting threads about my ex but my friends are officially sick of me talking about him and im sure you guys are too but u dont get it half as much as my friends do so please dont yell at me lol
    anyway...
    tonight after my ex hasnt called me for a fuckin week after he slept with me and smoked up all my weed when he called me last, and before that i didnt hear from him for a month. sorry im really stoned so if this story rambles try to keep up
    anyway so he called me and acted like he hadnt just ignored mefor a fuckin week and he has the nerve to ask me to sell him some bud so after we argued and hung up on each other numberous times which was really fucked up because hes really mean i finally agreed to sell him some weed but he had to find a ride over here because im not about to bring it to him and he said he would call me back and he called back and told me he wanted to pay me for a dime, but he wanted me to give him a dub, plus give his cousin gas money and he said he would pay me back but i know him well enough to know he wouldnt pay me back. i told him i woul dgive his cousin 5 dollars because i owe my ex 5 dollars anyway but i told him taht he would get however much bud he paid for and i explained that my dealer will only sell a half or more and i make a half last me till my next payday so i dont wanna short myself he got pissed and tried to make me feel bad he was like a fuckin toddler " i dotn want any" well fuck you too bitch

sorry it got a big lengthy. any advise, opinions, or whatever u wanna say is welcome

:gc_rocks:

2. hunnie. get rid of him.

he's your ex right? but you keep accepting him back into your life. you need to embrace being single and getting your head right because it seems that he keeps messing you up. and since he's your ex.. he's not entitled to take on the bf role again so him not calling you is acceptable. just let go of him. he's not worth it. he's using you -- and that's all there is to it. well that's how i see it from your post. good luck!