usernames

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by John Citizen, Jan 20, 2012.

1. i tried to make another username, its for my friend and i dont want him using my account. it said i already registered with this name and i cant sign up again? i even tried logging out and it said the same thing? how do i get around this will i have to use another computer? thanks.

2. You're only allowed one user account. Were you going to make an account to give to your friend? Or were you going to make a new account and use that one and give this one to your friend? Because the latter wouldn't be allowed either.

To avoid any infractions or bans, it's best if you let your friend make his own account. Just change your password so he can't get onto yours, because you're responsible for what gets posted by your account. So if it was your friend on your account spamming or trolling the forums and your account gets banned, then you're SOL.

Hope this helped.

3. when was this rule introduced? seems like a new thing.

oh and i was gonna sign up for him coz he was over last night but i couldnt it kept giving me this message. ill just give him the site and let him do it himself.