usernam sig. pictures?

Discussion in 'General' started by hippie john, Jul 19, 2003.

1. Whats with all these custom pictures with your username on them? all of a sudden i've seen like 100 of them? twf?:confused:

2. you mean like this.......Peace out.......Sid

ask stylez, he'll tell ya.......

Attached Files:

• sid.jpg
      sid.jpg
      File size:
      17.6 KB
      Views:
  3. I made mine and Punkyworld's

4. yeah, its tha bomb yo... lol, naw.. i love mine tho.

the new fad everyone! go out and buy a customized name from hempress.. :)

5. i made mine :D, i think lol
    i did when i was REALLY blazed :p

6. unless you havn't gotten a msg yet, dr. you are only allowed to have either a picture or text in your sig, not both.. sorry..

7. haha, digit will be dissapointed!

8. Signature Limits

All signatures should not exceed the following size limits, and you can't have both text and images

For text signatures: 4 lines normal size, 8 lines small size and up to 90 chars per line. Font sizes above 2 are not allowed.
    For images in signatures: 1 image up to 300 pixels wide, 125 pixels tall and 20k in size

Many of our users still surf the net with a 56kb dial-up modem, large signatures make it very frustrating for our members to surf the forums, not everybody has DSL or Cable, so keep that in mind with large files and image posting.

These are the rules on the sigs, guys. Be prepared to get the pm's and if the sig's aren't changed to regulation size than we'll just start deleting them.

Thanks in advance for taking care of them. You can still be creative and personalize your shit, just do it in moderation for the sake of the City.

:)

9. i'm still getting that 5 Oz tho right? right? ... RIGHT???