Used whizz kit for Urine Test today!!!

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by wows420, Oct 10, 2012.

1. So today I used a whizz kit for a piss test today for an awesome company. I tried my hardest to clean myself out but was unable too. So it goes like this I collected a clean sample from a friend who's 100 percent clean. I sucked out the synthetic urine out of the bladder with the syringe provided. Like an idiot I didnt rinse it out but drained it really good. I then filled it up with the clean urine and used the organic warmer pad that was provided. I hit that MF temperature bang on 98 when I dropped my sample as I taped the tube right to my dick on the side and only used one clip. I had the the bladder right above as I felt it was easy to hide by wearing a belt with a big buckle. After feeling like a champ knowing the hard part was done by getting the temp right. The rep wrecked my world. I thought it was going to be a dip n go but apparently the company always sends it to the lab to check (thank-god I used real urine). My concern is that I collected the sample the day before and used it 16 hours later after being refrigerated in a air tight container ziplock n and brown paper bag(light). My question is can the lab determine that I didnt drop a fresh sample even though when I checked the urine I noticed no difference in the sample maybe a lil stronger pee smell but nothing out of the ordinary no particles no colour change. Also too will me not rinsing out the synthetic urine mess with the real urine i am thinking its was like 99.3 real and maybe at a maximum .7 synthetic in the bladder if that. Any thoughts anyone? Hopefully this will help someone in the future. Thanks boys and I will post the results when i get them PEACE

2. hey bro :) dont worry about it because think about when the urine gets sent to the lab its not even going to be "fresh" so i dont think 16 hours is really going to make a difference. main thing is you used real urine so i think your set :). let me know how it turns out for you wish u the best bro :). One love

3. [quote name='"proz98"']hey bro :) dont worry about it because think about when the urine gets sent to the lab its not even going to be "fresh" so i dont think 16 hours is really going to make a difference. main thing is you used real urine so i think your set :). let me know how it turns out for you wish u the best bro :). One love[/quote]

Man It's posts like yours that brighten my day/restore me faith in humanity. Genuine concern is rare nowadays :/

Like you said bro, one love. Peace.

Edit: OP, good luck man. I hope you get the job.

4. Thanks- guys yeah it's pretty rare nowadays people being genuine as this. Thanks for actually caring. I ll post the results when i get them. Just sick of the waiting game lol.

5. Nah man, you're in the clear. They have more tests to examine other than yours and I doubt they'll take the time to check to see how old your piss is by the hour :). Good luck!

6. thanks man means alot :) i try to live my life in the best way i can :) and i believe we all should we only got one live (depending on beliefs) so might as well make the best and care for one another. were all brothers and sisters all came from star dust :smoke:. One love bob marley was truely right imo :smoke:

7. You never Did post your results which I'm honestly curious to know

8. Yeah please update op.

Also isn't the whole point of buying fake piss so you don't have to go to the trouble of collecting it?