Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Used to smoke and love it but now it is hell

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by YoungG23, Mar 26, 2017.

1. Okay so this is my first post!! After about 6 months of smoking about 5 days a week, I was smoking this weed with my friend. Up until this point I really had not been paranoid any time I smoked ( a few times I was a little bit, like a sudden realization that my heart was beating too fast or something small along those lines) this night I had already smoked about 2 bowls and went to my friend and we smoked another bowl of the same weed. All of the sudden he started tripping like hard core. He was screaming at the top of his longs, saying he couldn't breath and his heart was beating too fast and he eventually called 911 . He was actually fine and that weed was most definitely laced ( I had smoked it a few times and always got INCREDIBLY high but in a good way) and he was just having a very very bad panic attack. After that experience I was extremely afraid of smoking. I smoked again and after very little and didn't feel very great so stopped. Then about 4 month after that experience I ate a full cookie. At first I didn't feel anything. Then about an hour or two in we were driving home and it was the best euporic high I have ever felt. Colors blurred the car turned into a space ship and all this crazy shit. Expect, once we got home 3/4 of us started puking (we all are one cookie) and for the next two hours before I passed out I felt as if I was spiraling down through hell and keep puking... I ate wayyyy too much that night. overall these experiences were bad but I remember all the amazing memories from weed so I keep trying to smoke but end up get extremely paranoid. I feel sick and FREAK out every time. Every time I smoke the night is awful; I used to be able to smoke a lot and it was a great stress reliever so I desperately want weed to go back to how it used to be. Any opinions would be greatly appreciated!!

2. Grow ur own.

• Agree Agree x 1
  3. Your over consuming and overloading your cannabinoid receptors which can cause panic/anxiety amongst some that are prone to it (like myself). The cannabis of today is potent let's face it and building up your tolerance in your case is causing havoc every time you smoke. This happens and cause many people to just give it up altogether unfortunately (including myself for 30 years). Take a few week break and get in the habit of consuming less frequently as a start (nights after work etc..) Also try using way less (1 hit) and wait 15 min to see how it's affecting you and try and use only HQ cannabis if possible. And stay away from edibles if your anxiety prone for now until you get it all under control.

4. Take a break man....much to do out there...enjoy it.