Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Used to have Asthma..still want to smoke

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by BayGRass, Feb 12, 2010.

1. I know this is on here alot but i always see different answers.
    BUt when i was a baby i had bad asthma. It went away and i havent had to use an inhaler since but ive been smoking Heavily for a few years now and there was a few times where i had trouble breathin durin my high for like 20 mins..But now i seem to get really bad when i smoke..It gets really hard to breathe then i get these sort of panic attacks

I stopped for about a month now and i wanna keep smoking but i dont want have an asthma attack or somthing:eek:

2. Go to the doctor for a check up. I have asthma and it never acts up from smoking unless its tobacco. But your case might be different

3. If i have asthma again can i use an inhaler when i smoke?

4. Just keep a inhaler handy, nobody is going to make fun of you if you have to stay alive. But I'd go to the doctor and tell him you have trouble breathing sometimes. But who knows they will just tell you to use your inhaler once a day.

5. yea dude my cuz has asthma and we smoke all the time just have your inhaler handy

6. Buy a vaporizer. Problem solved.