Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Used Male Urine for a drug test and I am a female. Will I pass?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Bluraygirl, Nov 10, 2016.

1. Hello. I am new to this board so please be kind. I had to take a 10 panel drug screening at a lab this morning and I used my sister's fiance's pee. Temperature read good and I was very friendly with the employee. I was wondering if they check the gender somehow when it goes out for testing. This was for pre employment and it is driving me crazy worrying. If someone could put my mind at ease with a serious answer I would appreciate it!

2. You're golden pony boy. Its illegal for them to test for anything else than the 10 drug screens. I've used female's clean urine in the past.

• Like Like x 2
  3. Thank you so much. Just can't stop thinking about it because it is a great oppurtunity.

• Like Like x 2
  4. I feel so sorry for you guys that want to smoke weed daily but cannot due to drug tests

• Like Like x 1
  5. If he had sex or jacked off within 24 hours of giving you the pee, there's likely going to be random, dead, sperm in it. While not specifically testing for it, it could still show up as it's a very specific and identifiable by eyesight. It's just a chance though, depending on the thoroughness of the lab.

6. Maybe they'll think she got a cream pie before coming in LMAO you took it there first lol jk

• Like Like x 4
  7. *****Did you pass??

• Like Like x 2