Used half dirty and half synthetic urine

Discussion in 'Smoking Accessories Q&A' started by Amarok, Sep 17, 2018.

1. i used the other half of my quik fix and had no choice but to piss some dirty urine I checked all of the other answers for the same thing but I’m in Concentra now I really hope I passed because shit in Houston hasn’t been the best for me and my family I know the best option for me would’ve been to just get clean but I’ve been stressed out

• Like Like x 1

2. You're going to fail.. if you mix half a pint of Jack Daniels with half a coke does it have alcohol in it??

Ofc it does.. why wouldn't you just stay clean if you knew you had to pass a test

• Like Like x 1
    • Funny Funny x 1
  3. Other ppl passed the same way chill out and I don’t think it was half and half I don’t think I put too much in there other ppl ha e passed doing the same thing

4. Lol even if you put 10% dirty & 90% clean it'd still fail since there's dirty urine in it..

• Like Like x 1
  5. If you can't stop smoking to get clean for a test then I can't really feel bad about u not passing

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  6. #6 GrowThings, Sep 17, 2018
    Last edited: Sep 17, 2018
    People have no self control. Get a grip dude.

• Agree Agree x 1
    • Disagree Disagree x 1
  7. You contaminated your own sample:roflmao:

If you don't have a foolproof plan in place don't risk it. It's your own doing. Or find a job that ain't testing.

• Agree Agree x 1
  8. Are you stupid this is just an normal guy that smokes a lot of weed like me but is unlucky enough to have a piss test I mean damn why you gotta be an ass for ? About self control lol weed isn’t illegal because of that, it’s because the governments wants you all addicted on fags and alcohol and they pretty much want you to turn over and die so they can keep the population down lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

• Winner Winner x 1
  9. Fixed*

10. I don’t smoke a lot I smoke once a week I’m not a heavy smoker at all

11. You might pass actually. A test has a limit of how many of the metabolites they check for. So half dirty urine will have half the metabolites by volume if mixed with something that won't flag the test for a fail.

• Disagree Disagree x 1
  12. Once a week every week means you are dirty. Period. If you smoked once (only) you could be clean in a week but not if you smoke every week.

And adding dirty urine is not smart. Adding water would have been better although problematic also

• Like Like x 1
    • Agree Agree x 1
  13. I work out everyday and I don’t workout for 30 minutes I work out for 2hrs or more