Used For Sex And Shit ????????

Discussion in 'Sex, Love & Relationships' started by smilebruhh, Apr 25, 2014.

1. How many people here know for a fact that they've been lied to and used for sex? IT FUCKING SUCKS but we should just stop giving a fuck.
    Share your experiences?

Or on the flip side, have you ever used someone?

2. Yup I've been used....talked to a dude for a while I really liked him....first tine we hung out he immediately kissed me and then we had sex and he left shortly after and never talked to me again

peace love and bud

3. had a guy pretty much tell me that he would never have feelings for me after we had been sleeping together for like 3 months. i had fallen for him hard to. asked him what was up , he told me that he was moving on with his life and that he never wanted to talk to me again. he just started talking to me again ... sending mixed messages that are abit over his general " lets fuck and get high attitude " if theres one thing i hate more than being used is being confused.

4. How about not giving up the Coochie right away? If you don't make it that easy they can't use you, and you'll know whether they're really into you or not....

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

5. Acts like slut then gets upset when treated like one?

It's all just one big conspiracy

6. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=uXNHTROcoSs

7. I'm willing to be used for sex.... call me.

8. Cuz you all these slutty girls love the dick. Why else.

9. It's possible to love dick and not be a whore

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

10. I've definitely been used for sex.

It gets boring after awhile. :confused_2:

11. I don't call girls back if they put out the first time we meet...I ain't tryna date no hoe.

12. I wish i had this problem, lol.

Im not the super stud i used to be back in the day, where i had women fawning over me in art class, fucking literally grabbing at me, running their fingers through my hair. hahaha

13. This one chick was being my "friend" yet never really added anything constructive to conversation. She just wanted some hard Dick after taking 4 others under the innocent disguise, eithin the same year.
    She was 15 at the time, same here.
    Shit sucks cause I was confused yet cared about her deeply.

14. What do you honestly expect? You hung out 1 time and gave it up. I'd have done the same if I were him simply because it was too easy. I don't understand the girls that complain in this thread. Don't give it up the first time around and maybe things will change. :unsure:

Sent from my LG-LS720 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

15. Sadly a lot of young girls think that's the only way to get a guy to like them and it only makes their already low self esteem even lower

16. They used your shit?

For what? Milkshakes? Paint? I'm confused.

For real though - been there, done that. Stopped giving a fuck.

17. Yop that's the truth

18. ^^^^^^^^ See ladies! Proof that when giving out P on a first date, hoes ain't get no phone back

19. there was this girl one time, we got drunk at a bonfire and ended up fucking with like 7 people passed out in the same room. we hung out one more time then never again she deleted me on facebook and everything... she had nice ass and titties too... girls can be users too remember that