Used dutch master reverse - now what. Seed pods help!

Discussion in 'Growing Marijuana Indoors' started by Grnthumb420, Nov 20, 2011.

1. Hello everyone, its my first time using this forum. ive been lurking around and reading for a while now but i couldnt find a post about my problem so here it is.

I ran some Og's with some blue dreams and the room was a bit too hot for the OG's. it hermies up (middle of week 3) i ended up buying Dutch master reverse and i sprayed the whole room down till it was dripping. However, i did not remove any of the nanners (banana pods) or anything else. There was no seeds when this happened. Its been 3 days after and i do no THINK i see any new nanner pods, BUT, some of the buds have started to have what looks like swollen calyx or seed pods in them. i picked a couple of them out and squeezed them, nothing was in there except a clear little tiny squishy ball. no hard seed white or tiger striped. whats going on? is the reverse working? Also, its impossible not to hit the buds when spraying this stuff so some of the white dandelion on top turned a bit orange.

Im more worried about the swollen seed pods (with clear balls inside). Could this mean that the reverse did NOT work? I asked the local hydroshop and they said this could be the pollen being rejected and suppressed by the Reverse. Any input is appreciated

IM SORRY, i dont have any pictures right now =/ \t\t\t\t\t\t