Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Used a bong for the first time

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by maulpaul, Mar 31, 2013.

1. It was awesome! :hello: It looked so intimidating because it was huge, thick, and had lots of water chambers. It was heavy too, lmao.

But I used it and it was as smooth as inhaling air, I swear to god. :hello: Are all bongs that smooth, or only higher quality ones? I want to get one but I can't get a huge one because I'm living with my parents until September and I wouldn't be able to hide it lol.

2. nice glass bongs are usually pretty smooth. You could find something small enough to tuck away probably

3. As with most things, your more expensive high end bongs are going to (for the most part) hit much smoother than a cheaper one.

I only spent $120 on my everyday bong and couldn't be happier.

4. Pretty much every bong provides for a smoother smoke than any dry piece etc. but a good chunk depends on quality. Percs can also make it smoother, as well as ice to make it cooler on your throat. There's a lot of things that go into a bong, but in the end, yeah, bongs provide smoother smoke.

And if you want a bong but can't get a big one because of your parents, realize that there's some small bongs out there, lol. Just get like a 6-12 inch straight tube with an ice catcher or something like that. Keep it simple and cheap, because if you end up getting caught and having it taken away, you don't want to have spent so much money on it.

5. Even after years bongs can make you cough like a bitch.

6. Hits from da bong are ze best!

I either prefer those or vapes, depending on the situation

7. Get a nice mini bong

8. lol i still remember the first time i smoked out of a bong, it was a while back. a lot of people start with small bongs, but the one i used was a big ass jerome baker type piece, got fucked up.:smoking:

9. Do you guys think there is a difference between bong hits and bong rips? I consider a bong rip to be taking a deep hot and clearing the chamber without coughing and holding in the hit for at least 5 seconds. A hit on then other hand is when you don't fully inhale or cough and lose some smoke. Island if im making any sense cuz I just got a bing from and friend and I just finally started being able to clear it so I'm wicked high right now. I feel like life is a dream cuz I'm so high........

10. What is important when looking for a smooth hit is a glass on glass connection!!! Your average cheap bong will use the rubber stopper type connection, and it is truly sub-par. A good glass on glass connection in combination with percolators/diffusers and maybe an ash catcher will give you an excellent hit every time.

11. If you can't wait, then try making a homemade bong out of some bottles. It's easy to make and easy to ditch. No wasting money. I love bongs so much.

12. I spent like 60 or 70 on a gear bong , with ice notches, only one water chamber, and no perc. I don't use it that often because of where I live, but when you put ice in it, the smoke is not only smooth but also soothing to the lungs. oh and yea like squidrick said make sure its all glass

13. if i was in your situation, id just get a lil bubbler for now till you can invest in a nice quality bong when you move out

14. Haha I got so fucked up first time I used a bong. Went to a friends house and we smoked maybe 7-8 bowls and this is when I was beginning too.

15. I did this. Spent 35 bucks on a solid bubbler that got a lot of use and eventually got taken away by my parents but I later invested in a bong and couldn't be happier.

16. Diffuser down stem, few percs and a ash catcher, ice notches are pretty good as well