Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Used 4 grams for a tray of 9 very thick brownies -- how much should we eat?

Discussion in 'Weed Edibles' started by clevercream009, Apr 9, 2016.

1. I extracted the 4 grams into about 1/4 cup of oil, and used it in a box brownie mix that made 9 thick brownies. How many should we eat to feel a nice buzz?

**I'm aware that 4 grams isn't as much as most recipes called for, which is why I'm wondering if we should eat the whole tray at once. We used the Easy Butter Maker oil infuser.**

2. Four grams= 4,000 mg divided by 9 = 444 mg per serving. please don't eat a whole brownie. Have fun!

• Like Like x 1
  3. It actually depends on the strain you used. Let's say, for instance, that the bud is 20% thc content- that means that out of 1 gram, aka 1,000 mg, there is 200 mg of thc. Since you started with 4 grams, that would total 800 mg. Divided by 9, that totals 88.8 per piece, which is a pretty good dose per person considering that the standard lowest unit sold in dispensaries is 10 mg. Enjoy and good luck. If the bud is 15 mg, the total per piece is 66.6 mg.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  4. Also depends on how efficient your decarboxylation process is. This is something I was doing wrong and I was never happy with my edibles, until I recently starting using the scientific method, Since I changed how I was decarbing I've made a couple of batches of caramels and have been extremely happy with the results. Your brownies sound awesome, enjoy! Nothing like a good edible;)

5. Unfortunately the only way to know what you've created is to try them.. Start small and wait 60 to 90 minutes before eating more.. Smoke a bit at the 60 minutes point as that can kick a eatable in the pants so to speak..
    To much to fast can be a long miserable trip lasting 4 hours or longer with the spins and puking like getting way to drunk.. Not fun
    Make the same batches over and over as that sets your base line and you can know your dose and what to expect out of it..
    5 grams of decarbed 160 micron dry ice hash
    2.5 teaspoon of coconut oil
    1/2 teaspoon soy lecithin
    That's my base mix and it makes about 30 size (0) capsules.. Or added to a tray of brownies is about 30 doses so I cut really small.. 1x1 inch squares is plenty..
    Decarb = 40-60 minutes at 220-240 degrees F in a covered dish, foil pouch, oven cooking bag
    Blend decarbed cannabis.( this can be bud, hash, kief, AVB, BHO ) with oil and lecithin then heat 220 degrees for 20 min and then freeze.. additional heat and freezes will change the effects..
    The lecithin is your power booster.. Makes better use of less material..
    That's your basic ass kicking canna oil recipe.. Add that finished tablespoon or so of oil to any cooked, baked, eatable goods..
    [​IMG]
    The Coconut oil and the lecithin are the 2 prime ingredients..
    [​IMG]
    I prefer the caps as food is just to tempting to keep having another brownie and as strong as this stuff is that is the wrong thing to do..
    BNW