Use plants for hash oil?

Discussion in 'General' started by growcdxx, Aug 19, 2007.

1. Outdoors:
    Well, I had 20 beautiful female marijuana plants that had just shown sex and were about as tall as me (5"11). I say had, because somebody came through and uprooted and chopped them up. Probably some anti-drug queer or some shit, who knows...
    ...anyway yeah I was sad about that for a while, obviously. But hey, there's always next year.
    So, I have a garbage bag full of mutilated marijuana plants. My question to the GC community is, did these plants yet contain any THC? They had only just begun to show sex (shortly before the incident occured, I ripped out 10 males from my 30 total, leaving 20 females. Man, so much wasted POTential...). A friend of mine says he could make hash oil from the plants or something; says there should be THC in them. I'm not so sure. Anyway the plants have been sitting in the trunk of my car in a garbage bag for about 5 days. I can't get ahold of the guy who said he could make something from them, so I'm hoping there is still SOME chance of these babies going to some good use.

2. I am no expert but if they have been sitting in your trunk for 5 days they are no good.... they are long dead and worthless.