Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Use For Avb

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by MrAmazing, Feb 10, 2014.

1. Hey has anyone ever tried putting vaped bud inside a capsule and taking it before? Just read an article and wanna see if any fellow blades have done it

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

2. PM Storm Crow. Her husband takes ABV in caps for his high blood pressure.
    The guy across the street uses it for pain and to help him sleep. He adds it to food and smokes it.

3. ive made a peanut butter and abv sandwich before.
    surprisingly, not that bad.

4. You will get more out of it if you put it in coconut oil

5. I did it.. It's a lot of work unless you have a machine.. You need to put the bud in the capsules al exactly the same.. It makes you burp avb taste.. You have to take a shit load of them.. It takes for ever for a non intense high...
    So smoke joints or make butter

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

this works surprisingly well I've done it often. You don't even have to cook it.

7. How much do you put in? I tried it once in a sandwich and I don't think it did anything but I probably didn't use enough.

8. I eat it with crackers. Don't even need to hear it up and it gets you STONED

You know that it would be untrue, you know that I would be a liar, if I was to say to you, girl we couldn't get much higher

im a pretty heavy user and i used about a gram.
    i was relaxed and very chill, but it wasnt anything like edibles.
    next time i do this ill probably double the dosage to test it out.

It depends on the effects you're looking for and tons of other factors like how vaped your avb is, the quality of the weed prior to vaping and more.

That said, I like to use about 1.5g but you should try different dosages yourself to see which you prefer

11. Granny, a.k.a Storm Crow just posted this link a short while ago. READ IT!! lol. You can, but need to read this first.

http://beyondchronic.com/2012/08/capsule-warning-avb-experiment-wrong/

12. im still very interested in this so are there other ways that you can use the vaped bud without cooking?