Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Usage,

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by JrodXD, Dec 12, 2012.

1. Sup guys well I have a question for you, ever get to the point were you are like ok I just picked up this nice baggy of the goods and I'm going to smoke at least 4 bowls right now, but get to the 2nd bowl and decide your good for the rest of the day aha, why can't I ever smoke more then 2 bowls (alone) thanks for the help p.s this is what I smoke out of.

Attached Files:

2. I see no logical question

3. Well I'm pretty high but I thought this made sense, the question is why can't I ever smoke more then 2 bowls by myself aha

4. Because I forbid you to

5. I get you OP
    Ill grind up a Few nugs and say to myself, ima smoke all this right now and get stoned, after two bowls sometimes even the first ill be stoned and just put the bud back into my grinder and chill

Also sweet glass its like we're bong brothers

image-1894466877.jpg

6. Your right I feel the connection, we're did you pick up your bong.? And also yea idk why I just grind up the herb smoke some and when it's time to grind up some more I'm just like... Na and go do something else lol

7. That happens to me but i have more like 7 cones then sit and put the buddskies away for a while.

8. I ordered mine online from route66smokeshop, how bout you?
    Ima smoke a bowl to this, its cool to see someone else with dope glass haha, got milk pics?

9. Good stuff and I got it from the owners of dope glasses company in rancho area california if you know where I'm talking about lol and no I've been smoking by myself and I don't wanna drop the bong or the camera but I will soon :)

10. [quote name='"JrodXD"']

Good stuff and I got it from the owners of dope glasses company in rancho area california if you know where I'm talking about lol and no I've been smoking by myself and I don't wanna drop the bong or the camera but I will soon :)[/quote]

I live in CO so i had to order online but yeah i saw the shippin info it said their in rancho cuca-something, (i dont know anything about the area) i emailed them and got mine custom, how are those tree percs? I want to get that same one you have, anything about it you dont like?

11. Aha well this is kind of a custom but yea that's there place aha you should order soon to cause everything is 50 percent off due to them moving there store location but anyways I just recently got this bong and the one bad thing about it is you will throw up If you cant handle period. Lmao the perc works great it's thick 5mm and the bowl is 7mm so bottom line best 80 I have ever spent on smoking period

12. Thanks for the heads up man, its not a closing sale right? Just expanding? i dropped my bowl today, it didnt break :) we might have the same one, it really is thick glass,

13. Just remembered my friend threw up the first time he hit it, i think i came close once but i like to think i can hold my own

14. Yea probably I will def post more photos tommorrow aha and to be honest I threw up my first time hitting it 3rd bowl in I couldn't milk it anymore but tried and just died haha and yes to move to a different I think bigger store location its a great company and my friends mom actually makes all their glass by hand so smoking out of this knowing it was hard worked on is all the better aha

15. Yeah man when i saw on their site "american glass" i was sold,oh, i got sent freebies too cause my order took a while, turned out the blower went out of town, i just checked the site and everything is full price :( maybe its a deal for locals

16. Oh must be just from this shop, sorry man but one downfall I do. Notice about my bong is when unloading water from the downstem waters gunna drop from top so you unload from the top
    And water takes forever to drain from the perc to the water preventer from going into your mouth (sorry i am high as fuck right now) aha you get me.?

17. look at what you're smoking out of.. try a pipe.. then you'd prob be able to do so.

18. You answered yourself. You feel at the right point, and don't feel the need to burn more weed as that would be burning away money pointlessly. Did this really need to be asked?

On a better note, I love the look of your bong. :bongin:

19. [quote name='"JrodXD"']

Oh must be just from this shop, sorry man but one downfall I do. Notice about my bong is when unloading water from the downstem waters gunna drop from top so you unload from the top
    And water takes forever to drain from the perc to the water preventer from going into your mouth (sorry i am high as fuck right now) aha you get me.?[/quote]

I think i know what you mean lol i asked them not to put a splashguard on mine for that reason, try blowing through the top of the tube (like if you were gonna take a rip but blow out instead) make sure to secure your downstem before trying it, its get all that water from the first perc to go into the next chamber.

20. Lol @losing your cookies. Had that bong water in ya. That green saliva in your stomach said nahhhhh man i want out! Any how lol