Usage Forums....

Discussion in 'General Forum Feedback' started by BuzzLiteBeer, Oct 9, 2006.

1. Althought Medical Marijuana needs its own forum, I think the "Seasoned Tokers" forum and "Recreational Use" forums should be merged or a reputation requirement should be placed on the seasoned tokers forum (I prefer the first option).

The types of threads on both forumsare all the same (new pieces, pickups, stories, etc...)and noobs head to the seasoned tokers forum anyways (either because they dont care or because they need veteran help).

2. agreed but whos to say if you just registered on this site you havent been smokin for awhile? but overall i agree with what your saying

3. The Seasoned Tokers forum has lost it's way. :( I agree that something needs to be done but I don't think that merging the two forums is the answer.

Everyone needs to be aware of where they post. If they are posting stories in the Recreational Marijuana Use forum then they are posting in the wrong spot. They belong in Real Life Stories.

Still, something needs to be done for the Seasoned Tokers forum. Thanks for the feedback. :)

4. there's a seasoned toker's forum?...who knew...haha, jk. But yeah, I guess I don't really care either way but it does seem a bit ambiguous...

5. I check both forums for threads even though I'm not a big toker. If I were a noob with questions Id probably take them to the seasoned section.