USA will soon be a dictatorship?

Discussion in 'Politics' started by hoboleader, Aug 2, 2011.

1. The government doesn't need to mess with what little we have of the 2nd amendment, they have all the cool toys and training. go get yourself a pop-gun and have a good time.

2. your mis-understanding me dude... i never said i wanted this.

ill do more research on this tomorrow (headache and tired) and let you know what other powers this super congress has. I havent finished reading the bill.its like 74 pages long, but ill read through the whole thing and quote stuff i find interesting for you guys.

3. was just pointing out the logical fallacy in your post :p

4. Canada is looking nice right about now.

5. so im guessing you mean that i was inferring it would be easier for the people to control 1 politician than say 12.
    I was simply saying it would be easier for the lobbyists/rich/insiders to do so. If you cant seem to understand that, that i dont know what to say...

6. No, you weren't saying that at all. You only now are pointing out that by saying "it's easier to control," you actually meant, "it's easier for lobbyists/rich/insiders to control." No need to try to insult my intelligence because I don't somehow infer things from what you didn't say :rolleyes:

7. #27 Verdurous, Aug 6, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 15, 2016
    Just make sure you aren't inferring too much. It's not nice to put words in other people's mouth.

8. lol, I was going off of only what he said, it was my lack of inference that he has issue with...

9. This gave me mad cold shivers. Think about how scary that sounds.

10. The scary part is how it couldn't be put past them to make something like that happen...never let a good crisis go to waste, ya know

11. Not really.

Check out the UN Small Arms Treaty.

12. we are living in a POLICE STATE right now,,,,

there is so many different law organizations all across this country,,,,

put them all toghter,,, and as one unit,,,,

the government has a force to squash any public uprising,,

i agree we are living under a dictatorship,,,,,our elected officials are pre-selected,,,,,and thier orders come from higher up the ;ladder,,,

just a puppet with thier strings being pulled,,,,

how could america get in the state it is in,,,,a once mighty super-power of the planet,,,,,reduced to a bankrupt country,,,,:cool: