Usa seed company? Legit?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by kashkr0p, Oct 17, 2013.

1. I just found this company called stoney girl seed company cause Google popped it.up while lookin.g for sunny girl .
    Anyway I was wondering has anyone herd of them or used them yourself?

http://www.gro4me.com/welcome_to_seeds.htm

Sent from my Desire HD using Grasscity Forum mobile app

2. I read that they only sell to dispencarys sorry for wasting time lol

3. Holistic nursery is located within the USA, they have buy 1 get 1 free on TCC seeds, and I have successfully gotten 4 orders from them now.  :metal:

4. I looked em up n the phantom cookies looks great but most strains I gotta spend over 100 bucks on and I rather speed that.money out.over a few strains if I was to spend that much

5. #5 waterproof, Oct 18, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 18, 2013
    They've hooked me up with full extra packs everytime I've ordered from them.  Last order I got a free 10 pack of GGG Irie OG, two packs of mattman seeds, and a bhang chocolate bar  for just ordering one pack of gage green cornerstone.  And you dont have to worry about customs snagging orders like they've been doing with attitude orders recently

6. if that true, I could see ordering..A LOT.

but if no freebies like that, my $$ is going back to euro :mad: , cause they cheaper for same genes. a 50% increase over euro prices is ridiculous, when the shipping( and breeding) are less then 600 mile away. IMO at least.

7. #7 waterproof, Oct 22, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Oct 22, 2013

They are a little more expensive but only by ~$10 more than attitude since I last checked, but i kind of evens out since they dont charge for shipping. 
    Current freebies are buy one get one free on all Grand Daddy Purp and Cali Connection Packs.  Free Bhang bars with all GGG orders (I've gotten a free GGG 10 pack with all 3 of orders I've made).

I think one of the main reasons I've been using them is they have alot of genetics that are sold out everywhere else (i.e. complete bodhi lineup, tga's agent orange, etc.) and they also get GGG drops weeks before everyone else.  And if you've ever watched the absurd bidding wars on some of the GGG stuff, you could easily make your money back by auctioning off sould out packs.

8. They are actually cheaper for people in the states because the express shipping is free and you get a TON of freebies from companies you can't buy from unless you visit. If you count the tides delivery, its a savings of up to 70 dollars. The only downside is that you can't chose if the freebies are fem or not. If you compare the freebies to the ones at the rude, you're getting full unopened packs compared to repackaged single seeds, meaning the pack is going to have the full value of 120$ since its a full pack of 10 (most all pricing is on par with tude). Not to mention the edibles and oil freebies as well.It knocks tude out of the park for shipping, pricing, customer service and delivery safety.

It blows tude out of the water and also carries the most popular beans. If you're in the US, its a no brainer.

9. #9 CL4P-TP, Dec 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2013
    A. Hope this entire post is about Holistic not SGG.

B. you really think you get switched beans ? GTFO, Marc Emery isn't out of prison yet so I am not worried

10. #10 Rezerg, Dec 27, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 27, 2013
    A. It is

B. Who said anything about switched beans....

I think you misunderstood the post. I was comparing prices for those in the states, not anything else. In the US, they are exponentially cheaper than tude for ordering. I'm not exactly sure where you got that I said they switch beans. Do you mean like not give you what they pay for? If you mean the part about single seeds from tude, I was implying that you don't have to go through the trouble of repackaging for shipment.

Both are good banks, just one is way more convenient for US. I mean cmon, two day free shipping. lol
    When I say way, I mean way way way more convenient. And they carry the most popular stuff. Some of it is overpriced like the stuff that cost 120 on holistic, that cost 80 on tude, but there are also beans for 120 that cost more on the tude. And whatever your order, you're gonna get a ton of freebies you can't buy anywhere else online.

Hell, bodhi beans are 80 a pack and come with 11, plus free co2 oil. I don't understand your argument lol.

11. Honestly it just looks like a limited selection of over priced beans to me. $20 each for femmed seeds is ridiculous, i dont care how good the breeder thinks they are.

12. Stony Girl Gardens are scumbag rip off artists. Don't ever buy anything from them.Sent from my SCH-I535 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

13. #13 Doc-J, Jan 1, 2014
    Last edited: Jan 1, 2014
    EDITED

14. !?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!ummmm ..... maybe the thread is about STG ?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?! :bongin:

15. Well dammit lol. Guess i should learn to read the whole thread.

16. been there, done that. got the Tshirt, & I will, in all likelihood, do it again.

we're stoners, it happens :bongin: :smoking:

17. Sorry for being negative in my very first post but whenever I see Stony Girl Gardens I get pissed all over again due to a very negative experience with them. Anyway, Happy New Years and thanks to all the knowledgeable folks on this forum.

18. Fuck man!! Nearly two months later and two re ships from the attitude and still nothing. Just got layed off and nothing fire growing.Sent from my SM-N900T using Grasscity Forum mobile app

19. Went with the Gorrilla seed bank this time, got my beans in 7 days flat.