USA seed banks

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by tony8404, Dec 3, 2014.

1. Hello everyone,

I have not ordered seed in about 10-12 years. the last time I ordered was from dr.chronic

I was wondering if anyone knows of a good place to order from within the united states?

I read that Attitude seeds are getting confiscated in Chicago where I am located. So I wanted to see if ordering within the usa is better? I know it may cost more just trying to weigh out the options.

thanks

2. Oregon green seed. Theyre out of Oregon. Great genetics, great service, fast and discreet shipping, and very reasonable prices. They just restocked last night. If you hurry, you can get a hold of some their limited stock.

3. Puffin--- Thank you for the info brother! really appreciate it... I will check them out right now...

Anyone else? please contribute...

4. did you order by credit/debit card or send in cash?

Just a lil bit worried to order within us and home address.. like I was saying been ten years since I ordred from Docchronic and back then i did not know what i was doing.

Just seems to good to be true. ;o)

5. Let me chime in here. I just grew out 3 of their products, and was highly impressed. The service was second to none, and the genetics were mind blowing. Talk about fast, they flew thru my grow room like they were shot out of a cannon, and made some super potent bud. Im 55, and have been growing over 30 years, and 2 of the 3 I tried made my top 5 all time .The Sugar Cookie may well be my all time favorite. With that said this is a small company that seems to be growing. With growth comes a greater possibility for failure to meet one's expectations, although my experience with them could not be better. I'm just sayin its possible. My advice to you would be, go to their site, pick something out, and get it as quick as you can while its in stock. You will thank me later. Peace.

6. How many males did you end up with out of your 10pack?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

7. Times have changed, my friend. You dont have to worry about customs anymore, unless you want to. I think they need a warrant or probable cause to search us mail sent within the us. Dont quote me on that. I had no problems. Discreet packaging, awesome prices, killer genetics, what more could you want? I rented a private mailbox and used an older ID with an old address. I had my entire operation shipped to me through them and never got looked at sideways even once. Your results may vary.

One more option that i know of is Natures Green Remedies. They are also a us based seed bank that deals with other breeders. They carry the more popular and commercial varieties like all the OGs and Kushes and such. I havent used them yet, but i have my eye on some beans by Motarebel Genetics. Worth checking out. Hope that helps. Take care,

-Agg

8. Been at this for 20 years...

OGS is legit as they come. Very professional and courteous. I am putting my sugar cookies into flowering this weekend and they are just awesome. For a plant in veg I am impressed. Super green, stout, very smelly and resinous already. I grew out 5 from my pack. One showed to be male after 5 weeks veg, the others still have their pants up :)

From my emails with them they care very much about their projects and are only sending out their best.

I just ordered 5 more kinds from them and plan on a few more in the future.

9. I got 3 10 packs, all had 12  beans in them. I popped half  17 went to cups,7 were males.

10. thank you guys for replying....

Hey Agg,

This place you mentioned  Motarebel Genetics seemed to be in Michigan no? when I was on their site it states you need a liscense or marijuana card and will be contacted after order to verify...

Is this true? they look good also and curious now..

11. From what i can tell, you need a michigan med card to order from them directly. However, Natures Green Remedies sells motarebel seeds online to anybody with money. I was looking at Apollo 13 f4s. Sounds awesome but out of stock. Hope that helps. Take care,

Agg

12. Ill add Waseedbank.com and holistic nursery

13. Reserva Privada has seed sales outta Colorado, though they may only supply Dispensaries for resale. I can get a pack of 7 beans of the La con series  or the Sour series(about 6 diff crosses in each with some interesting genetics) for 45.00 all feminized.  good enough for me:)

14. What dispensary do you get them from? I've been thinking about making a run to Denver, can't find any places in Cs that sells seeds. Some may, but they do not advertise and I don't want to have to go dispensary hopping.

15. There are several seed banks in America. Most are in California, a few are in Colorado, and I have seen several in Washington.

http://youtu.be/MvTkhHLEzR8

16. Check out Weedmaps....Most have them. I pick up my 303 seeds at Green Grass in Central City. Reserva Privada, 303, and Centennial Seeds are some of the good breeders in town.

17. #17 gone4good, Dec 25, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 25, 2014
    My buddy at cannacare knows the east coast Centennial seeds representative here in Massachusetts. I tried the waipi'o hapa grown in a green house and it's some potent meds.
    I plan on picking up the napalese watermelon haze, roughneck, the chronic x napalese hash plant as well as the dakini kush

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

18. the Clinic which has locations all over denver both med and rec carry Reserva privada seeds. As does the Clone store on south. Hope this helps. federal. _he green solution which has like 6 locations carries their own line of seeds from theiir own genetics in house. But they r higher priced than reserva privada for less proven genetics and they r not feminized...as the privada are.