USA crushes Russia

Discussion in 'Politics' started by ProGMOII, Dec 17, 2014.

1. #1 ProGMOII, Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 17, 2014
    Told ya.

You know we control the oil market. the president knew the economic might of AMERICA! and its lackey allies would turn the Ruble into rubble.

the issue is the Russians are proven resilient and stubborn people who can be easily distracted by their fervent nationalism and a bottle of cheap vodka. 

Our caution needs to focus on preventing a total collapse. We are good with a substantial collapse to make them feel pain for Ukraine and slaughter of 100s of innocents on a plane. Did all that rhyme?

Do you think a total collapse will move Russia to the brink of war? Japan felt motivated in WWII after our oil embargoes.

I do not think Putin is this dumb, but pride can fuck with your mind. I would hate to see a complete dissolution of Russia and further testing of the amount of suffering Stalin Jr can bring to his proud citizens.

anyone else besides me see this predictable outcome ofter all the US lead economic meetings that excluded Russia? Bonus plan, is the Keystone pipeline may be held up and we all get to drive our asses off again!

2. #2 Lenny., Dec 17, 2014
    Last edited: Dec 17, 2014
    It's funny you make fun of the Russians for having fervent nationalism when you exude the same characteristic. Controlling the oil market isn't something I personally would want to be proud of. It requires heavy cooperation with, and aid to, despot regimes and state sponsors of terrorism such as Saudi Arabia. How does it feel that the only way the US can prevent the dollar falling like the Ruble is the costly backing of the petrodollar, which also indirectly contributes to terrorism, and contributes directly to the repression of millions of people in the middle east? America, fuck yeah!

• Like Like x 14
  3. i worry about war.  Putin's popularity is soaring and Russian nationalism is teetering on the brink of stupidity.

as is ours.

• Like Like x 5
  4. #4 goober0331, Dec 17, 2014
    I am amused at your talk of nationalism, the irony is great. Also, when was Russia convicted of that plane being shot down?

Hopefully Russia doesnt reach the point of war like Japan did, unless the good ol' USA wants to test out some of its nuclear arsenal again.

Just realized OP is same guy who created the pro-Bush thread. Smells like a war-hawk neo-con, that would explain a lot.

• Like Like x 9
  5. I find your patriotism refreshing. But it is adorable that you think the US is the leading oil nation of the world. In the shale market, sure. But the equivalent dollars earned per million production hours is ridiculous compared to for example Brent oil from the North Sea.

Yes, I am aware that the shale market is relatively new, and has an extreme growth rate (hell, it's almost exponential). But for now, the US will remain inferior.

Sent from my iPad using Grasscity Forum

6. #6 well highdrated, Dec 17, 2014
    i hope russian people will see wtf is going on... if that's not a wake up call, i don't know what it is.

the usd/rub is so crazy right now most investors/traders are just sitting on the sidelines and some brokers even shut off trading on that currency.

too fucking bad... putin wanted to play some games, well that's what you get. 

... but as far as US building an oil pipeline, that's as stupid of a project as we've ever had one.
    a fucking oil pipeline in 2015, shouldn't we be building solar grids and wind farms instead? fuckin a

• Like Like x 2
  7. If you think Russia is losing this I fear you dont know what you are talking about.

I cant complain about gas prices, hell i even told my girlfriend a while back this was engineered to fuck with Russia. Its a feeble attempt by the anglo-american elites to get rid of a nation that wont bend the knee. I predict a drastic change in global configuration. The megalomaniacs in washington and london will be in for a surprise.

• Like Like x 2
  8. God I need to leave this country.

• Like Like x 4
  9. #9 forty winks, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014

where is your preferred destination?

10. Lenny :metal:

Will this push Russia to war? We shall see.

11. If I had the money, switz.

• Like Like x 1
    The bear is cornered. WWIII confirmed.

Seriously though, this has never happened, not even in the Cold War. They're fucked economically. The last time something like this happened was when we embargoed Japan which lead up to Pearl Harbor.

13. Yup.

I think this will make russia rethink a lot of things quickly.

Putin is probably alone in thought as we speak.

14. If you think the Russians and especially Putin will back down you will be waiting.

Sent from the back of a jihadist donkey...

• Like Like x 2
  15. Putin looks cool as fuck

[​IMG]

• Like Like x 2
  16. Let's not get involved, both Russia and Ukraine are bad news.  Just don't let any more immigrate from either place into the United States, that's enough sanctions to make me happy., 

dumbest shit ever. unless you are native american then you or your ancestors are part of the immigration process that made US what it is today

don't confuse actions of a moronic president with desire of individuals. if people from china, iraq, ukraine, russia or elsewhere wish to move away from the horrible life they are subjected to, why should they be restricted? 

also sanctions are typically made to interfere with business operations, not immigration process. 

18. Hmm...i never said that.

I said he's alone in thought. And i meant planning his next action. The russians are hard headed to a predictable point, its how the sanctions had such a great effect.

19. #19 iAmBetty, Dec 18, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 18, 2014
    Let's melt all their snow..

is my contribution.

But for real yo. Let's throw some global warming in there so the invasion is easier

20. The sanctions were ridiculous though. A power play by NATO countries that have set East/west relations back 30 years.

The world needs an engaged and friendly Russia...

Sent from the back of a jihadist donkey...

• Like Like x 1