US Tubes Milk Vid (New Downstem and Big Z Slide)

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by theinTIMidator, Mar 18, 2011.

1. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=W5v2PeEJA0o&feature=player_embedded]YouTube - US Tubes 7 Arm Downstem Milk (feat. Big Z)[/ame]

Was in nyc yesterday so I picked up a 7 arm downstem and big z slide for my us tubes. Lovin it, clears super quick. The slide is beautiful, but I've gotten used to the air flow on ice pinch slides. Still really happy with my pickup the guys at NY gifts always hook me up.

2. dude mad sexy. congrats. If you pull harder you may get better bubbles though

3. Yeah it's cuz i'm used to using the ice pinch. a lot more air flow. it was still a smooth hit nonetheless.

4. keep your downtem vertical if you want to use it fully
    nice heady slide too

5. #5 iPwnF00lz, Mar 19, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 19, 2011
    Damn dude it looked like it was chuggin and strugglin, you should rip the shit out of her every hit not baby her, she can handle it. I understand the air flow would be significantly different sense the bowls are different styles, but it'd literally take you ten seconds to test it without lighting to get the feel of how it pulls and to find the balance.

I love US Tubes.

6. My thought exactly. It was like slow motion...

7. #7 theinTIMidator, Mar 20, 2011
    Last edited by a moderator: Mar 20, 2011
    Idk I've always kind of liked to make my hits real longer letting it fill slowly and just clearing the whole thing at one time. I don't think snapping a whole bowl pack is baby hitting it either. Maybe I'll see about making another vid though and doing a quicker snap if you guys would like.

8. Yeah man you don't have to rush the snap or anything but give different techniques a try. Pulling twice as hard as you did, maybe even triple, will naturally take less time to fill your tube with milk/clearing it all at once/getting high as balls lol.

9. I know what you mean brah! I love the psychological factor of watching that column of thick smoke creeping its way up the tube :D

You don't have to make a new vid for us lol. But we are suggesting that if you pull harder, more of those slits in your downstem will function throughout the hit. And we are also suggesting that if you tilt your bong so that the downstem is completely vertical (90 degrees), more of those slits in your downstem will start functioning. Enjoy those purchases :smoke:

10. Agreed I love the wall of smoke. :smoke: I made a vid anyways because its fun as hell and a good excuse to smoke so here it is. Also I do normally tilt the bong but I think this view was a bit better. Thanks for the advice.

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9mJNx50ngts&feature=mfu_in_order&list=UL]YouTube - US Tubes 7 Arm Downstem Snap-Milk[/ame]