US Tubes are impressive in person

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by JamesHB, Apr 29, 2009.

1. I work in North Hollywood and have driven by Dementia a few times.I went in today to check out carbon filters,didn't end up buying it.Anyways asked to look at the US tubes 9mm beaker.It is very nice I like the downstem joint,it will never break.Also the diffuser is more like a ROOR style with holes instead of slits.Overall a very nice piece and the tag was $265 but he said I could get it for $220 out the door.I wish I would have bought this instead of my Illadelph.My friend who is a ROOR snob even said he would consider it.Next is an Iolite then a US Tubes.

2. are you talking about the dementia on laurel cyn and victory?

i hardly go to that one, but i didn't know they carried us tubes there as well. i know the one on van nuys and ventura carries us tubes. good to know since the one on laurel cyn is much more discount friendly, at least in my experience.

3. Is there anywhere online that you can pick these up? I've seen a few of them and they seem like solid tubes.

4. Bitfreak glass has them

5. I wanna say Laurel Canyon can't remember what street I was on but its next to the check cashing place.Cool guy working there.He hooked a homeless lady up with a free lighter when she tried to pay,thought that was a nice thing to do.

6. Where's that? I'm in Orlando.

7. yeah, that's the one on laurel cyn. and that dude is cool, he always hooks it up with nice discounts and free stuff

8. 220 for a 9mm?? Thats crazy its 240 for a 7mm at bitfreak! damn I wish I could find those for that price around here.

9. its a website type it in google.

10. a US tubes bong would be a dream come true for me

11. don't forget shipping is included.
    7mm bongs weigh a bit.
    specially ones with DIESEL joints.