US TUBES and where to get one

Discussion in 'Bongs, Dab Rigs, Bubblers, Water Pipes' started by rbzombie, Feb 13, 2010.

1. ok...I am in the market for a tube.....never owned 1 before and have been doing a ton of research.....I have about 250-300 to spend. I want in order 1.US Tubes 2. Roor 3.Illadelph My problem is that the headshops around my way...South Jersey....near Philly does not carry US Tubes....where can I find 1 on the net?

2. Can't give you links to competitors websites.

3. not even a pm?

4. foreal i asked in ustubes appreaction none answered
    i wanna look at these

5. i hear ya dust.....i read thru all the pages with the hope of finding a place...anyplace.... that i can get one of these.

6. Try google.

7. nothing man the only place that seems to carry them is just headshops never have seen one sold online

8. within that thread, there was mention of where to get one online, hell even pictures of the boxes it was shipped in with a business card next to it

look harder :bongin:

9. literally the first thing that comes up when you type "US Tubes" in google is a place where you can buy one. Come on guys :p

10. Berkeley, California :bongin:

11. If you're willing to make a trip to the city, NY gifts has a good selection.

If not, listen to Spliff's advice

12. ya its a private site so unless you know them your not going to get in

13. ^^ Just email him letting him know your gc account and how you are interested in buying a us tubes, maybe even get descriptive. He should give you a pw, if not tough luck

14. ^nope. he's not accepting any more new members. glad i got in when i did :p

15. that "place" doesnt ever have em in stock!

16. hg never does.... bf usually has a pretty healthy stock