US to al-Qaeda, Iran, & Taliban

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Twistedd, Aug 1, 2012.

1. Wonder when we will pay for Hiroshima and Nagasaki. Dead Korean children. Dead Vietnamese children. Dead Iraqi children.

Wonder when we will pay for them.

2. #22 garrison68, Aug 2, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 2, 2012

I happen to agree that they should be allowed to create hash and opium - legally as well, but the minerals and other resources are already there and 6 billion is less than 1% of it, so there's no need to tax the farmers.

Since Afghanistan is where they operated out of, and we helped the country get rid of the Soviets, maybe it's time to collect payment for 9/11 victims who can't do it for themseves. It's not going to happen this way, but it should.

If they came to YOUR town in 2001, killed 3000 people, caused years of anguish and economic instability, I highly doubt that your community is going to say, "It's blowback, we had it coming", and do nothing - and neither is New York City.

This legal judgement is a symbolic victory, for the survivors and victims of 9/11.

I am not in agreement with the Iraq war, and never have been, and everybody has a different opinion about how Afghanistan should have been dealt with - but we absolutely had to go there after 9/11. There was no way we could allow that to happen again, as they promised it would - and worse. Too bad about the deaths of innocents, if they had turned bin laden over they'd probably would not have died.

3. #23 tflga, Aug 2, 2012
    Till you understand WTF happened before 9/11, everything you say its for nothing.

& I mean, REALLY get it

What happened was political terrorism

Yes..They employed the strategy of the weak, they killed innocents & bystanders....but those deaths are no different than that of the civilians killed by American bombs in Iraq, Serbia, Libya, Afghanistan, Pakistan, Africa, & elsewhere

Carlos Marighella, a brazilian guerilla leader whose writings influenced political terrorists in the 1960's & 70's said this: If a government can be provoked into a purely militaristic response to terrorism, its overreaction will alienate the masses, causing them to "revolt against the army and the police and blame them for this state of things"

The second Palestinian Intifada of 2000-03 illustrates the dynamic: terrorists attacks elicited powerful and disproportionate Isreali military reactions that led to an escalating cycle of more atacks and more realiation, completely militarizing retaliations between the two peoples

The bombing of afghanistan that the USA launched on Oct 7 2001, inflicted a lot of misery on many innocent civilians, a pattern repeated in Iraq where the death toll of civilans (since the beginning of the IRAQ WAR *Bush JRs war*) as of august '03 stood at well over 9,000 people. not to mention the 500,000 children estimated have been killed over the years through tough sanctions across the board in Iraq. When its all said and done the total estimates to around 1,000,000 people killed..

So instead of trying to look back at the past mistakes and foriegn interventions through clandestine operations/foriegn interventions/preventive war efforts that the CIA carried out as well as the US Military - The US ramped up the war efforts and started fussing even more around the globe - on top of keeping the cold war bases & military occupations around the globe in force......instead of pulling our heads out of our asses we exacerbated ourselves with massive military assaults on Afganistan and Iraq, two ill-advises and unecessary wars that inflamed passions throughout the middle east & the rest of the muslim world....repelling two majorities in every democratic country on earth

4. Bin laden thought that he was going to destroy America, and he did an emormous amount of damage. Now he's dead, along with a lot of others, and no countries want to be the next Afghanistan.

The moral of the story is, don't fuck with New York.

5. [ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=p863wOooq4s]Victim of Iraq occupation $2500 - Victim of 9-11 $20M - YouTube[/ame]

6. [quote name='"garrison68"']Bin laden thought that he was going to destroy America, and he did an emormous amount of damage. Now he's dead, along with a lot of others, and no countries want to be the next Afghanistan.

The moral of the story is, don't fuck with New York.[/quote]

Lol you are amazing

7. The post you are referring to was true enough, you have to admit that - they fucked with the wrong people.

8. #28 tflga, Aug 2, 2012
    [quote name='"garrison68"']Bin laden thought that he was going to destroy America, and he did an emormous amount of damage. Now he's dead, along with a lot of others, and no countries want to be the next Afghanistan.

The moral of the story is, don't fuck with New York.[/quote]

...............wow, you're fucking heartless.

Your response completely dodged everything I said

Dodge dodge dodge dodge dodge

You fit the newyorker stereotype buddy.

9. bin Laden may be dead (honestly, who knows for sure, but I do believe it) but he won. He got exactly what he wanted, and America failed itself. What makes New York so big and bad that global terrorists don't want to fuck with you? Is it because you guys are blowhard patriots and you have every Marvel superhero there? What if they would have bombed Texas? It wouldn't be any different. It would probably be more hostile actually.

The only reason it got the response it did from the people of NY was, if you attack a giant office building (x2), recipe for destruction of lives is massive. You can probably walk down the street and ask people if they knew someone or was related to someone who died that day. Before you get to the end of a block, you might get a couples "yes" response.

This is what bin Laden wanted. He wanted you to know suffering like his people had know for decades at the cost of American interest. He wanted you to hate him, because hate destroys you. He won. He might be dead, but he won, and his ideas and followers are still out there, preaching his message. This universal hate for Muslims and Islam in our country doesn't help our imagine either.

Fortunately for us, bin Laden didn't have access to giant bombing planes where he could carpet bomb our asses like we do his people. This is why America doesn't want, say, Iran to get a nuclear bomb, because we have ever right to think they will be on our asses for all the pain, suffering, annoyance, etc we have done to that region of the world.

We don't deserve to complain about lost lives on that day in my opinion. It was Karma telling us to chill, but you got hardass NY thinking they are more special than anyone else in the world, and it felt personal to them.

Why are you any different from some Muslims in the desert?

10. [quote name='"garrison68"']
    The post you are referring to was true enough, you have to admit that - they fucked with the wrong people.[/quote]

Yeah they fucked with the bully thats for sure.

11. The victim's families of 9/11 have been paid by OUR government, a hefty sum I might add.

12. For garrison

[ame]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t5FNDRgPOLs&feature=youtube_gdata_player[/ame]

13. You're damn right that "it would be more hostile" if Texas was attacked. Texas is a state with many 9/11 truthers, and others, who could care less about New York being attacked and mass murder being carried out - but if it happened there they'd start World War Three. New York City is a melting pot, considered to be a bastion of liberalism and anti-religion - but it's also the financial center of the world - THAT is why "You don't fuck with New York".

If a terrorist attack happened in Texas, they'd string that fat-ass conspiracy theorist, Alex Jones, from the nearest oak tree if he blamed G.W. Bush.

The above post is by somebody that hates himself, and everybody that that he feels has any relationship to him. He not only is an apologist for the worst terrorist in modern times, he actually AGREES with him, thinks that it was "karma" (typical New Age
    sewage), rather than psychotic religious extremist, that did this.

These Al Qaeda people are trying to get control of the entire Middle East, so that they can rule it completely by Islamic Law, and it does not matter what we do there, they will preach hate against the West. Even most of the Middle Eastern people know this, and do not want them - but you apparently do not. No, you know what's best for them. Fortunately, you have no ability to remove the current leaders and put the Islamic extremists in power.

I guess those types of opinions must be expected on a forum such as this, where anybody can just post whatever they want.

14. These Department of Defense people are trying to get control of the entire Middle East, so that they can rule it completely by Western Law, and it does not matter what they do there, we will preach hate against the Middle East. Even most of the Western people know this, and do not want them - but you apparently do not. No, you know what's best for them. Unfortunately, you have the ability to remove the current leaders and put Western extremists in power.

I guess those types of opinions must be expected in a country such as this, where anybody can just post whatever they want.

Egypt voted for Sharia Law, in case you forgot.

15. Of course they are trying to control their own land by their own religious standards, this is what we do at home and spread abroad. Why is it any different when another religion does exactly what is being done here. It's ignorant hypocrisy. I'm not apologizing for what he did, because he did kill innocent people. I'm not applauding anything, I'm being realistic.

What he did, America does on a massive worldwide scale, and people stand by and watch as we "spread democracy, protect freedom, liberty, etc, at the cost of innocent lives being taken, land being stolen, and resources raped. America is a giant parasite, and it will pay for all of the evil it endures on the world all at the cost of "the American Dream". Conditions over there are hostile because they don't have what we have. They don't always have clean water, proper food rations, etc. If people are put in the same conditions here, as they are there, extreme chaos would ensue, and we would probably collapse.

I am not taking up for bin Laden, I'm just stating that he has won because he got what he wanted, and that was an economic collapse of the west, at the price of war. He was a smart motherfucker, and he knew exactly what he was doing. America deserves what it gets, but sadly, it always falls upon it's citizens and innocence and never the ones who truly deserve the blowback.

16. #36 garrison68, Aug 2, 2012

Moral relativism gets old real fast.

These people hate democracy, and they have the right to conduct their affairs as they see fit - but NOT by trying to conquer the rest of the world and forcing Islamism on us.

Years ago, I worked in the World Trade Center, before the radical Islamics bombed it 1994. One of my co-workers was an Iranian guy that used to buy an English-language newspaper for Muslims. This was considered a mainstream publication, for their group. The paper made it very clear in their editorials that Sharia law in the United States was their goal, and today the Muslim Brotherhood, considered a "moderate" group, still feels the same way. Since 9/11, though, they don't broadcast it so much.

Personally, I feel that in a hundred years time, there's a good chance that they'll control the world - if there's anything left of it by then. Fortunately, I do not have any descendants (you don't have to say you're thankful, it's already been said before on here) but those that do have issue can die knowing that their great-grandchildren will be probably either be brainwashed into practicing Islam, or otherwise forced into obedience to it.

If the world was intelligent, we'd wipe out this scourge of organized religion, starting with Islam and then the rest of it, not stopping until everybody is either deprogrammed, or for those who cling to it placed in mental institutions of some kind - because this truly is mental illness, that creates criminally insane adherents - Christ-insanity and Judaism included. .

17. HOW IS ANY COUNTRY IN THE MIDDLE EAST TRYING TO FORCE ISLAMISM ON THE UNITED STATES? Give me one (1) way. Because I can give you hundreds of ways the UNITED STATES is trying to force WESTERNISM on the Middle East.

18. The fuck... This post is seriously bias in so many ways.

19. Just watch for the next couple of decades. If we go along with everything they want, it will be a world controlled by Islamic law.

Fortunately, there are many moderate Muslims who do not want to get into this, but I do not know if their numbers are large enough to stop the fundamentalists.

By sheer number of births, they're gaining a huge amount of new Muslims in European countries. Europe will be the first to become an Islamic theocracy, it's only a matter of time - the process has already started.

Bin laden, whom many people here revere, is believed to have wanted to cause a worldwide nuclear war, so that the whole planet would be devoid of human life and Allah could start over and make it all Islamic. There are many others like him, who feel the same way.

20. #40 garrison68, Aug 2, 2012

Correction, I meant progressive Muslims. Most "moderate" Muslims want Sharia law, everywhere.