US sperm donor who helped lesbian couple fights child support bid

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Deleted member 472633, Jan 2, 2013.

1. Wow so fucked up on several levels.

2. Wow, reminds me of the show Queer as Folk.

3. I agree with the state's decision. He committed the act under the impression he was absolved of any further responsibility - financial or otherwise. He just went to jack off for money, and that's all they paid him to do. Not sure what the issue is here. That chick can fuck off.

4. The state is the one trying to make him pay child support which is against the agreement he had with the lesbian couple.

5. Oh my bad, I misunderstood the definition of contend. Then fuck the state. That's blatant fuckery.

6. You don't even own the rights to your own sperm in the United States anymore.....

7. Trifling ass hoes.

8. Yeah, it sucks for the guy, it shouldn't be like this, but he fucked up.

9. No offense female grasscity posters, I love you gals. But I already had a huge lack of trust for females (mother issues), but now lesbian females?!

Guys pull same shit too though, just in different ways. I'm not a sexist lol

Omega369 :wave:

10. [quote name='"Omega369"']No offense female grasscity posters, I love you gals. But I already had a huge lack of trust for females (mother issues), but now lesbian females?!

Guys pull same shit too though, just in different ways. I'm not a sexist lol

Omega369 :wave:[/quote]

The girls didn't even do anything except try to get help from the state

11. You wants my financial assistance, well I needs a name. You give me da rats name and I get yous twos some help fah ya kid.

[​IMG]

12. I don't believe that for a minute.

If that's the case, why not just pay the child support and then they give it back to him? Government forces him to pay them, but doesn't force them to keep the money.........

13. [quote name='"mikerelliftw"']

I don't believe that for a minute.

If that's the case, why not just pay the child support and then they give it back to him? Government forces him to pay them, but doesn't force them to keep the money.........[/quote]

Yea but they want him to give them child support do that they (the state) doesn't have to give the couple as much or any money. If he gives them lets just say 10 thousand dollars then they give it back the state still assumes they have 10 thousand dollars.

14. The state doesn't pay out the money and they didn't ask for child support from the state, they asked for assistance most likely meaning food stamps.

What they(the government) do instead is they take a percentage of the money the man earns in average year(I think like 10% or something) and he owes them(the couple) 1/12th of that monthly, and if he refuses to pay they can take him to claims court and jail him. Now what could happen, is the government could say that based on their previous tax returns PLUS the money they should be getting from child support, that they no longer qualify for food stamps/welfare. However if all they need is food stamps and the money he gives them doesn't put them into a bracket where they no longer qualify for them, I see no reason why they couldn't just hand the money back.

15. Spot on. Bravo. :hello: :laughing:

Oh, and they can take a lot more than 10% for child support, especially if the man isn't making a lot of money (though the general amount varies from state to state).

16. [quote name='"mikerelliftw"']

The state doesn't pay out the money and they didn't ask for child support from the state, they asked for assistance most likely meaning food stamps.

What they(the government) do instead is they take a percentage of the money the man earns in average year(I think like 10% or something) and he owes them(the couple) 1/12th of that monthly, and if he refuses to pay they can take him to claims court and jail him. Now what could happen, is the government could say that based on their previous tax returns PLUS the money they should be getting from child support, that they no longer qualify for food stamps/welfare. However if all they need is food stamps and the money he gives them doesn't put them into a bracket where they no longer qualify for them, I see no reason why they couldn't just hand the money back.[/quote]

Ok so are you saying that this guy who donated his sperm should have some of his wages taken for child support? Even though he is no way a parent or has he been in the girls life. The girl has had the same two parents her whole life and now that their family needs help they can't get it unless this guy pays child support and all he did was DONATE his sperm.

17. No, he's saying that they're broke bitches who make no money and if the small percentage of his pay that the government requires him to pay them doesn't invalidate their food stamp approval, then they could pay him back without any harm done to them. Not sure what you were reading.

18. [quote name='"CKTony"']

No, he's saying that they're broke bitches who make no money and if the small percentage of his pay that the government requires him to pay them doesn't invalidate their food stamp approval, then they could pay him back without any harm done to them. Not sure what you were reading.[/quote]

"When Ms Bauer and Ms Schreiner filed for state assistance this year, the state demanded the donor's name so it could collect child support for the now three-year-old girl."

I'm no expert in child support but when I read this I take it as "we the state want his name so we can collect child support for the 3 year old"

Weather it's alot of money or not they shouldn't be taking it from him. All he did was DONATE sperm.

19. You asked what Mike said, not what the article said. Let's keep the goalposts in the same place here.

20. [quote name='"CKTony"']

You asked what Mike said, not what the article said. Let's keep the goalposts in the same place here.[/quote]

That's what I was talking about the whole time. Sorry if you missed it.