US Soldier Murders 16 Afghan Civilians In Cold Blood

Discussion in 'Real Life Stories' started by Skunky Monkey, Mar 13, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. BBC News - No rush for Afghan exit after killings, says Obama

This is tragic :( just heartbreaking. Almost as bad as when they "accidentally" blew up a funeral and a wedding.

2. We're fucked.

3. Just read on another article that he set some of the bodies on fire AND was a staff sergeant

4. It's at the top of the post man :confused:

5. Good those fuckers deserve it

6. There civilians, children....Oh wait i see what you did there ;) trying to start a shit storm debate where i type a 1,000 word message to your satisfaction. :rolleyes:

7. They did not deserve this. Like someone said they were innocent. Woman and children as they sleep. They were not raiding house's or what not. He just walked off in the middle of the night and did this horrific act. very sad.

8. Those people over there despise us yet we try to help them but the villagers side with the terrorists they have wronged us horrible. the innocent deaths are a shame its still a shit hole country however you look at it over there.

9. Your joking right, i fucking face palmed so hard at your comment, my nose hurts :(

10. Yeh your right 911 meh shit happens now i got your attention :rolleyes:

11. Well its kinda true they hate us and support their extremist groups, this soldeir probably lost a shit load of his buddies and thought killing these civilians would make up for it. But still sad to hear

I can see them trying to counter attack us now damn.

12. No they don't. Have you been to Iraq or Afghanistan many civilians are on your side, even though you killed tent of thousands in air strikes...

The civilians aren't your enemy for fuck sake :rolleyes: they don't support their extremists groups.

13. yup, heard this on the news this morning. It's fucking disgusting.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.