US seedbank?

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by blackey, May 4, 2012.

1. Either its too early in the mornings and I am just stupid, most likely this but...

Whats a good reliable quality AMERICAN seed bank? I just bought Nirvana Wonder Woman seeds from attitude, and well I just learned this morning RIGHT before i was going to walk to a payphone to give them my card info to pay that I can not use my card internationally!!!!!!!

2. None. Illegal ...

3. none? I know its illegal to sell seeds and what not but i thought i seen some US seed banks..oh well I will just grow these 12 afghan seeds I got and use some bag seed I guess.

4. Nope DOJ would shut down (remember they extradited. A Canadian citizen for this exact charge)

I use The Attitude Seedbank mostly , use my personal CC with no hassles

5. Yeah I remember reading about that. I wanted to use The Attitude but I messed up and did not buy A debit visa card or one of those pre-paid mastercards that could be used internationally. So now I have $100 bucks on a Walmart <-- visa debit card, not a bad thing because I can still use it anywhere to buy my soil, still need to find out of lowes has Kellogg soils!

6. most seedbanks accept cash. just use a Hallmark card, and drop into a USPS box, so it cannot be stolen (easily).

or go with those Afghans,and set some seeds this year. tell all those Seedbanks and their high prices to go to hell. ;)

either way, good luck
    Wharf