US Rate of Weed vs UK

Discussion in 'High Ideas' started by Vegetablefarts, Apr 7, 2016.

1. Hey guys I'm from the UK and this is the first time I've posted in a forum before so bare with me haha. I'm high as fuck right now and I was just wondering how much weed you get for say $20 because $20 in the uk is £10 and £10 can get you a gram. It usually takes about .5 to get me high so I don't know if that's good or bad weed in the US? Because obviously there will be difference of quality too?

2. Cant really make that comparison since this country is so large. On the west coast here in Oregon or Cali/Washington, bud is cheap and abundant! But if you go to the east coast, its easily twice the price and usually not as good. All depends on where you are and/or who you know ;)

• Like Like x 1
  3. It's different all over the US for example where I live a gram is $15 but 3 towns over where my friend lives it's $25

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

4. My town a gram is 10 usd but when I visited washington state I got an eighth for 20

5. $20.00 is more like £14.00 at the moment. Just Sayin'

6. For $20 I can get an 1/8 of a dozen or so different strains from a dispensary. That includes tax. Tat's in WA. In OR I can get an 1/8 of rec with tax for about $35-60

• Like Like x 1
  7. Man u guys have it bad im up in canada and im paying about 5$ a gram and pay about 170 for an ounce of some fire shit

Sent from my LG-D852 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

8. You must be in BC. In the prairies, it's more like $10/g.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum mobile app

9. Im actually in montreal at the moment

Sent from my LG-D852 using Grasscity Forum mobile app

10. for me in london its 6pound a gram of shit brick weed or 10pound for good weed