Us Government Bombs Isis Holding Camp. Reviving Conflict.

Discussion in 'Politics' started by LuxSpiritus, Aug 8, 2014.

1. #1 LuxSpiritus, Aug 8, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 8, 2014
    After much denial by US officials, there has been a confirmed offensive strike against Iraqi group ISIS, after they had hostages. Using military action. Saying to protect foreign diplomats from being compromised.

Direct Us strikes being made on Militant targets in Iraq is constantly being dismissed as myth after being verified. After the Sunni influence and Caliphate took root once again in Iraq.
    They are using airstrikes to protect US citizens from extremist militants.

The US Is in for initiating another full scale conflict of the Islamic Caliphate movement.
    Accepting the acts of terror as justification for initiating another War in the Middle East.
    Contesting the state control, they had put in place.

Will we see another ongoing conflict in Iraq, will there be another US occupation of foreign territory fighting a marked resistance and pusher of Islamic statehood.
    We might be going head first into another gruesome war in the middle east.

http://online.wsj.com/articles/iraqi-militants-seize-christian-villages-1407404503

http://www.businessinsider.com/us-bombing-isis-iraq-pentagon-denies-nyt-2014-8

Nice to get away from Gaza for once. This is pretty big. Reserves might be back in action. Notice how when ISIS(A terrorist orginization) Does this it's horrible. But when Isreal does it it's perfectly ok. You know alright.

2. There's no difference between these groups and Hamas

• Like Like x 1
  3. Actually there is. Hamas is a Palestinian enforcing government. The Arab caliphate is a group of Islamic extremists conquering for universal Islamic state, what they are doing is more like what Isreal is doing to the Palestinians and Hamas.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

• Like Like x 6
  4. Israel is conquering for a universal Hebrew state?

Sent from my SM-N900V using Grasscity Forum mobile app

• Like Like x 1
  5. Yes that's what Zionism is trying to accomplish.

6. Actually there isn't. Hamas, Boko Haram, ISIS, all the same using the same tactics, they just live and kill in different areas. Your think it's about Israel but it's not, it's about killing anyone who isn't them and putting themselves in power.  They're using religion and Israel for an excuse.  Whose land did the Kurds take?  Whose land did the Yazidi take?  I'm always disappointed talking with religious people, they're too brainwashed to realize it isn't about religion at all, it's about power.

• Like Like x 1
  7. lol. And you speak as the jewish president ? Wtf?! .... You are far from being right.

8. #8 Tom79, Aug 11, 2014
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 11, 2014
    Im seeing too many videos of what isis is doing in the world, killing thousands, forcing people into islam, raping woman and young girls.

How many threads have been opened about isis ? .....

Israel uses the same tactics aswell, except multiplied by a 100x give or take a few points.

10. #10 LuxSpiritus, Aug 11, 2014
    I'm speaking for the Idealism of Zionism, I'm not saying that they want to take over Palestine.
    But their Ideology says their goal is a 'Universally Jewish State'.
    If that is their goal, they could have just left Palestine out of it.
    You can't just displace a whole cultural community, because you thing your kind has a 'right' to land.
    Nobody has a right to land, it's everyone's land. A Christian, A Jew, A Muslim. We all have the right to land.
    To say only one group deserves the land (And Considerably so because it is for religion) has no justification in it.

11. #11 Herbix, Aug 11, 2014
    US simply cannot afford another long, drawn-out war in Iraq. Not to mention the war fatigue of the American people.

You know nothing, Jon Snow.

• Like Like x 3
  12. Made me feel good to be American again. Knowing we did something to help those people on the mountain and their peacock god.

• Like Like x 1