US Debt - Visualized in physical $100 bills

Discussion in 'Politics' started by Tomason, Dec 7, 2012.

1. [ame=http://www.liveleak.com/view?i=5bc_1354873904]LiveLeak.com - US Debt - Visualized in physical $100 bills[/ame]

Because noone can visualize how much 16 trillion dollars actually are, here a video of how much it would be in 100 Dollar bills. Frightening really. :eek:

Discuss.

2. Hey German guy you're just gonna let us "keep" your gold

3. Haha do you even still have it? Or did you loose it somewhere? :p

I didn't want to diss america. Not like germany/europe are not head over heels in debt :(

4. If you could only see my face for the whole video. It was like:

[​IMG]

I literally felt blown away. All of that fucking money. All of that money of the wars! All of that money on the drug wars!

Fuck, man.

5. You realize 16 trillion is 16 hundred thousand million? I like putting it that way because there is no way we can grasp 16 trillion.

Did you know most people can't count above a trillion? Strange that the highest nuber we commonly use is also our national debt.

That says something either about our government, schooling system, or both....

6. #6 Senior PoopiePants, Dec 7, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Dec 7, 2012
    And the part at the end where Lady Liberty (The Statue of Liberty) has a sad face, then you notice that her arm is no longer holding the torch to the sky, but holding her arm down and she is looking up at the building of money.

It's actually very deep and I felt the pain on her face.

No. It's not crazy sounding, and I'll tell you why:

That statue stands for freedom - LIBERTY. The way money is handled by the government (severe misallocations) fucks US up as people.

So when I see that part where the statue is sad because she is boxed in BY THE MONEY, it reminds me of every single one of us who has ever gotten fucked by the system and the long dick of the law - all BECAUSE of this gross misallocation of money (as I said, wars, drug wars, defense?!, DARPA, etc., etc.).

Thank you and goodnight. :mad:

7. Makes the few grand of debt I have seem insignifigant. They have mishandled that much money and have the nerve to even suggest that we give them even more? If I took $50 from you and told you that I gave it to a con artest and then came asking for more money to fix the problem would you not punch me in the mouth?

8. It makes me want to do this:

[​IMG]