US custom

Discussion in 'General' started by smokinbud, Mar 21, 2011.

1. I just fot my bong seized by US customs and received their letter and im not rly sure whether i should send them back the letter saying i agree to let them have the package or should i just simply keep the letter and take no action im also not rly sure of the consequence of this, will somone plz enlighten me?

2. I would send it back with a letter saying you have no idea what they are talking about and that you will not accept random mail.

3. wel technically customs can seize any package coming from the non US (if shipping into the US) and say they are keeping it till you follow up, or that its theirs..... Its not illegal to buy waterpipes unless you arent 18, so really, what could they charge you with..... there are head shops selling the same shit on their home soil, so they cant really make a legal argument as to why it would be illegal for you to have one mailed, unless the state you are in prohibits that, i think only 2 states so far have banned mail tobacco glass sales

4. Agree with Sirsog.

Write them back disagreeing with seizing the package, you need a good reason though.

if it really really matter, you can say it's for a friend who is prescribed to medical marijuana :)

5. yea if you live in a medical state, you could easily get that shit back

6. Tell them you absolutely DO want that item. Reiterate that it is a Tobacco Water Pipe..

7. Yeah, you purchased it for tobacco consumption.

8. As long as you're 18, and as long as it hasn't been used to smoke weed in the past, you may tell them to go fuck themselves, and give you your package :)

9. yes, as long as you arent in one of 2 (maybe 3???) states that has banned the purchase of glass online n shit, otherwise you should be able to get that shit

10. Thanks for sharing this information!