US Counties with the highest rate of marijuana arrests

Discussion in 'Marijuana News' started by Vee, Apr 18, 2019.

1. I'd bet the majority of arrests in any state were during automobile stops for other reasons like speeding or dead tail lights then a cop smelled weed or saw joints, roaches, or paraphernalia in plain sight or in their glove compartments or worse in their pockets. Duhhhhhh!

Thus most arrests as has always been the case since the 70s are because a lot of people especially young people were just stupid and could have avoided all the resulting pain with some simple more secretive behavior. I had friends like that. Same fools of course often drank beer in their cars and some still do.

• Agree Agree x 1
  2. I wouldn't be so sure about that. I was arrested for one gram in Fairfax Virginia before. We went to the diversion program class. Teacher was pretty cool and honest. He said "ok I can't say if I am for weed or not I just teach the class. However there is 22 people in this class and I teach 3 classes a day 5 days a week. Each of you with court fees and class fees are typically paying $3,000 a person. So do the math and see how much the county is getting for even being caught with less than a gram." They are making a shit ton of money. So that is why most of these areas are hesitant because the counties don't give a fuck they just want to be sure they will be making more money.

• Like Like x 2
    • Agree Agree x 1
  3. The typical your tag light is out now i get to search your car bs dont fly here refuse refuse refuse and refuse more lets tow this thing and go to court ;)

• Like Like x 1