US based seedbank for Autos

Discussion in 'Marijuana Seeds Banks' started by Soil2Coco, Oct 13, 2018.

1. anybody got a recommendation? I was going to use GYO but they charge cards out of the country. I just need a few autoflower seeds for a light review and wanted to check out a mephisto and a Dutch passion variety

2. Get the best. Get Mephisto

3. I plan on trying one of their strains. But how do I get them in the US?

• Like Like x 1
  4. I got some flyers from some booths at The Boston Freedom Rally. One place is in Maine, heres the link https://www.maineshonestherb.com/ I don't know their deal.
    I know seeds used for growing can't be shipped through the USPS cause its Federal, but I think some places send them for ornamental purposes only or free with a purchase of another item. A second place is Grassroots. I don't know if this is just a Mass thing or if they have seeds but they have loads of info. A thrid place is MTG seeds MTGseeds.com. A fourth flyer is Jinxproofgentics . (we ship) they say. So thats what I got
    Hope that helps! :)

• Like Like x 1
  5. Crop king seeds.

Excellent germination rates bro. My current grow is from them.

• Like Like x 2
  6. I think thats Canada

• Agree Agree x 1
  7. They ship from Cali for US orders.*

8. interesting huh LOL

• Agree Agree x 1
  9. Can I use fresh trim and sugar leaves to make cannabutter? I know we have an edible forum but I can't find this answer lol right now

10. You can if you decarb at 240 for 40 minutes.

• Friendly Friendly x 1
  11. lol ok thanks! ;)

• Like Like x 1
  12. Yeah bro. I think they're hella good, but I mean isn't it like..usual for these seedbanks to have domestic shipping, and international shipping of some sort?

13. Mephisto ships from inside US for US customers.
    https://www.mephistogenetics.com/home-1
    Order directly from them, and you'll get lots of freebies.
    One of their single seeds is 16 euros, which translates to about $20, but each single seed pack actually contains 2 seeds, making them $10 each, plus possibly more freebies.
    The same things might not be true when ordering mephistos from a seed bank.

Growers Choice in CA is another good domestic source.

14. idk Lets think about this lol If we pay in euros its not a US thing regardless of what they say

15. They are headquartered in spain, but have operations in US and Canada, from which they also ship.
    Apparently they've chosen to stick with euros on their website, but we pay in dollars.
    I've received packages from them, and they came from US.

16. Is it a domestic transaction though? Or do I notify my bank of a foreign charge

17. I just checked my records.
    When you order from mephisto, they will send payment instructions and a bill for seeds ordered.
    In my case, the mephisto bill was in euros.
    My credit card statement contains only a PayPal transaction in dollars, with no reference to mephisto or that the payment is foreign.

Seed banks and breeders are aware of our shady legal situations, and do all they can to help.

18. Forgot to mention that you are not charged when you place an order with mephisto.
    They will send payment instructions in a day or two.
    If you don't like the instructions, you can ignore the order, and it will go away.

• Like Like x 1
  19. Yeah the Mephisto ordering process is cool. I actually could not to the first instructed order method, told them what I was working with, and they sent another order request thing with the proper payment method, that I personally requested.

Better packaging than seed banks too IMO.

• Like Like x 1
  20. Do they take bitcoin?

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum