"US Attack is Imminent"

Discussion in 'Politics' started by aaronman, Sep 2, 2008.

1. uhhhhhhh ohhhhhhhh

2. Hey, if we've got the money and troops to beat them, why not start war with another country...

Oh wait...

3. Just put it on our tab! :cool:

4. ...:eek:

I just don't get it. I really, really, really hope that this turns out to be false.

If not, is Bush trying to get in an 11th hour "fuck you" to America? Starting a war with Iran would be too expensive, and too destabilizing in the Middle East to have the US waging war in 3 different countries there. Add to that that Iran is known to be preparing to fight in a manner that the US is just not prepared to deal with...

5. [The Joker voice] "And here....we....go."

6. George W. Bush is still the best president (security gaurd) the King of Saudi Arabia has ever owned.

Dance, for the puppeteers! Armageddon is not outside your reach!

Do you suppose the will of America's people even matters anymore? (rhetorical question)

Why do you think that McCain isn't looking too worried about the outcome of the election?

We must secure our trans-persian pipeline at all costs. Did you think there was no reason why these other occupations have had to be contractually extended, like a war is a Faded Quarterback, just trying to milk a few more seasons out of it's diminished playing abilities?

M.I.C.K.E.Y.M.O.U.S.E.=Power to the Pentagon

Who made who?

7. As soon as I get my degree, I'm going straight to Ontario.

8. #9 aaronman, Sep 2, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 2, 2008

We'll still hunt you down and tax your income for our wars!

(taxation w/o representation ftw)

The IRS = International Revenue Swindlers

:D

9. Iceland for me. They're carbon free!

10. Fear-mongering...

11. I bet you it doesn't happen. If I'm wrong I'll admit it.

If anyone gets in the war with Iran it'll be Israel and if that happens then of course we will be there to back up Israel.

Israel has stated many times it will go to any lengths to prevent Iran from becoming a Nuclear state.

12. Man, sometimes I wonder why Israel thinks it has a right to be a nuclear state. Then I tell myself, stop thinking.

13. I remember when Bush slipped up when talking about military action with Iraq....and said Iran. I knew right there and then that it wasn't a slip up...

14. Remember, they were just "fear-mongering" back in 2002 when they said Saddam Hussein was a threat... look how that one played out.

They don't make up these stories just to scare us, they got "plans"...

15. Fear-mongering to pre-empt an excuse. It is an interesting concept. :)

16. Yea... damn Dutch fear mongers...?

It would be fear-mongering if it were the US media putting out propaganda against Iran, suggesting that they were a threat to us.

If anything, raising attention to the possibility of war is peace mongering.

17. I think its gonna happen. Got a buddy on his second tour in Iraq and he claims theres a 98% chance in his opinion that we will attack Iran before Bush leaves office

18. #19 Elem3nt17, Sep 3, 2008
    Last edited by a moderator: Sep 3, 2008
    Lol the link you provided is of the Jerusilim Post. I would take anything those idiots say with a grain of salt. That entire website is full of propaganda and rhetoric. Isreal would like nothing more than for the US to start something with Iran.

19. I'd say, in terms of international relations, Israel has driven itself into a bit of a corner. For so long it has wanted unique and special privileges. Now its independence from the world community has led it to no longer need other countries' protection.