US AR: Man Fights Marijuana Arrest

Discussion in 'General' started by Dagnar, Aug 20, 2006.

1. interesting, so sad. +rep

2. that really sucks +rep

3. I see the court date was set on July 14 does anyone have an update on this story?

"Greg Hoggatt, director of the Rogers/Lowell Area Chamber of Commerce's Drug Free program, said science has shown a positive effect from using marijuana's active ingredient, THC, to alleviate some symptoms. But, when marijuana is heated to a burning temperature, the side effects can be more harmful.

Most alarmingly, the drug "decreases the immune system, and the body's ability to heal itself," Hoggatt said. "

This makes me mad cause there was a study done that showed marijuana enhances the immune system. I love how the people that are in charge of us don't know what th hell they are taking about.

4. yeh man....word...fucking word.....thc, tetrahydocannabinol actually incourages dead and potentially cancerous cells to leave the lungs, which is a good thing! man....youd think that with all the scientific studies that they would just fucking allow it IF ITS LEGAL FOR FUCKING MEDICAL USE THEN WHAT THE FUCK IS WRONG WITH THESE PEOPLE!!!!!! WHY ARE THEY STILL BEING ALL TESTY!!!! FUCK!!!! we should make them sit, eat a few hash brownies....smoke a bowl or 2, then watch fucking TV and tell us they didnt have a good time, i bet oppinions would change if they werent all so goddamn fucking ignorant