Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Urine

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by happy101, Jun 1, 2007.

1. Is there any possible way that you can save your clean urine for a future drug test like refrigetor or freezer.

2. no, whats up with all these threads?

3. i have done it through trial and error. so yes you can save urine. the way it worked for me is, i have a vacume sealer, & the glass canisters too. clean the canister, needs to be steril. pee in canister, instantly vacume seal the canister (sucks out the air & any airborn stuff). dont put in frige or freezer, put in a dark, room temp place. thats it. i stored mine for 2 months and passed. just before your test it needs to be warmed back to body temp. heat it naturally, put it in a smaller airtight container, & keep in your crotch until its test time. no microwave, stove, etc. can use sun, but keep it from being exposed to the light, wrap something around it. remember to keep "everything" steril, & try to keep it in the dark & as close to body temp and no air exposer at all times. no light, or cold temps. im not 100%, but it worked for me. you dont want bacteria to form in urine, then theyll think you have a UTI, and then may retest you - BAD!

4. I pissed in a condom and saved it in my bathroom under a drawer and it was under there for about three months when my parents asked me to drop. I got it out and poured it in the cup it was brown and smelled of pure ammonium. I failed for codines and PCP. The codiene was probably because I remember taking some oxycodone the day i pissed in the rubber. I dont know why I was positive for PCP, but it was a dumb idea and didnt work.