Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Urine Test

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Inphernal, Feb 10, 2010.

1. So parents have some serious trust issues with me and are drug testing me on Saturday. I havn't smoked since last Sunday, but I wanna make sure I'll pass. I've been hitting up the steam room every other day, and working out regularly, drinking cranberry juice at every meal, and drinking a ton of water otherwise. This should be enough to pass a shitty Wal-Mart test, right?
    I've heard that bleach or eye drops in a sample will cause a negative, but I've also heard they could just cause and unreadable? If they can bring on a negative, would a couple drops of Rohtos work?
    As for dilution, do I need to drink a shit ton of water, or will it be fine if I piss half a cup and fill the rest with water?

Thanks for advice

2. Your body size and amount of weed consumption before starting this new routine will affect how fast your body flushes the THC out of your body. Keep it up till your DT just to be certain but I would say your probably even clean now (unless you were smoking a lot before your went on this new routine). Good luck!

3. Maybe they just said they would be giving you a drug test to see if you would act differently... things like.. drinking a lot of cranberry juice, working out, visiting the steam room, lots of water...

Make sure you don't do all that stuff where it is blatantly obvious to them along the way. You wouldn't want to give it away without even having to piss in a cup.

4. I'm 165lbs, 6'0", and smoked pretty much daily prior to last weekend with an occasionaly tolerance break. I have a fairly fast metabolism. I live on campus at college, so they can't monitor my behaviour so that's not it. I just want to be sure I pass this.

Thanks for your opinions, anyone else can second the good news?

5. Could someone hook up an answer to my second questions?

Thanks

6. Shame on me for bumping so many times, major party foul, but the test got pushed back to tonight and I'm getting paranoid. I'm thinking I'm gonna try to dope it just to be safe, but I want to be sure my ideas will work. Anyone got an answer to my last two questions?

7. Ive heard mixing instant jello mix into a cup of water and drinking it will pass it.. But im not postive.. Ive also heard that.. Masterbating right before will help also, but yet again im not positive. Wish you the best of luck man!

8. Can anyone confirm either of these? Or my methods?

9. Refuse the test man. Constitutionally you are a human being and can refuse any test man, they'd have to call a judge to make you pee., if your 18 that is.

10. I would, but that would make things a lot more of a bitch to deal with, and passing would clear me for good unless I somehow manage to actually get caught in the act.

11. There are 3 ways you can pass the test:

1.) Schedule the drug test to a later time in the day so you can prepare, drink lots of water all day until you pee clear then about 2 hours before the test you can drink one of those detox drinks from GNC (feel free to tell them that you want one for drug tests, they'll point out the right one) or order one from online like magicvan.com and I suggest you take a multivitamin like Centrum so it makes you pee yellow again. If you cant get any detox drinks just buy a Creatine suppliment from a health food store and take that with your Centrum 2 hour before the test. Dont eat anything for 6 hours before the test. (I've passed 3 drug tests like this).

2.) You can order powdered urine from online (google it) which you add water to, comes with a glove warmer to keep it warm. Strap it to your thigh and pour it into the cup.

3.) Take your friend's pee (make sure he does not smoke weed or do other drugs). You can find disposable glove/body warmer packs at sporting goods stores that warm up when you take them out of the bag and shake. Wrap one around the bottle to keep it warm, strap it to your thigh as stated above.

12. if all fails and it does show up in your system tell your parents you were at a party where people were smoking it alot of it

13. my friend put visine in his cup thing and it came up positive for PCP so that just lead to other problems. get a friends piss. thats what i did.

14. Well I am a similar build to you (5'11 160 lbs) and I was a regular toker until I found out I had to take a drug test for a new job. All I did was drink lots of water/cranberry juice, and workout a few times during the 8 days I had to get clean. Safe to say I am starting week#2 at the new job. Every body is different but it seems to me like you will be safe passing a home test.

15. Allright, thanks everyone for the solid advice. I'll post the results>
    Fingers crossed haha

16. Don't try to dilute, I tried that and the bar for the test was soo pale. What I've been doing is drink water constantly and hold your piss for a while and then the THC or whatever sits in your bladder and since it's heavier than the water it falls to the bottom of your bladder and then you piss like half way out of the cup and the rest in and none of the THC gets in the sample. It usuAlly works for me and I be high 24/7. And how come since your in college you care what your parents think. Like if you're outta the house you can do whatever the fuck you want eh?

17. Haha yeah, unfortunately I am currently dependent on them for my education, room and board, and other expenses until I manage to find a job. Fuck this economy.

18. You need to dilute... and if you take B vitamins (or just a centrum) 2 hours before the test you will pee yellow again. They also look for creatine which you can take with the vitamin.