Urine Test??

Discussion in 'General' started by sdb93, Oct 12, 2007.

1. Hi everyone,

Me and my son are going for a 'checkup' soon. he's 14. now, they usually take a urine sample just to see if you're doing okay or if you have any diseases or some shit like that. My question is, even though this is not a drug test, will my marijuana use come up in the results? and if my son does it, will his use come up? and if it does, will the doctor tell me about my sons toking?

Thanks in advance!:smoke:

2. He shouldn't considering user confidentiality but I don't know how that pertains to minors. I wouldn't worry about it. They're not there looking for drugs, and if by some chance it were to be found it wouldn't be too uncommon and would probably be considered by the doctor as typical deviant teenage behavior. Either way it shouldn't matter.

There will probably be mixed opinions of letting you're son smoke that young but I'm glad hes experiencing it in, what I assume to be, a safe controlled environment rather than out partying doing stupid shit. Then again, if he smokes, hes gunna smoke.

Shit serious though, make sure he understands the responsibilities of being a good toker and doesn't take it lightly. We may, but child services doesn't. Make sure your boys cool, and if hes friends know, that they're cool too.

You can slip easily at 14.