Urine test

Discussion in 'First Time Marijuana Growers' started by Poison-dart, Mar 19, 2017.

1. Didn't know what topic to put this in. Need help, got a great new job opportunity and I have to take a piss test. I need tips! Tricks! Hints! Cheat codes! I have a young son who's potty training, any chance I could use his pee? I have no idea. I would prefer not stopping smoking cause I have severe anxiety, and I just got about an oz of some amazing master kush.

Sent from my iPhone using Grasscity Forum

2. Is this even legal? What kind of job is this... Wtf is this shit, you gotta take a piss test for a job????
    Are you a fucking wanna be cop?

3. I used to work on the rigs in the northsea and urine tests were used mainly as a threat....but did have to once use a blocking drink .....I was smoking the night before and still passed.......just lol....they are widely available on the Internet, do a bit of investigation on the brand u choose though......the one I used was called urineluck haha

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

4. Urine tests are just so stupid. You are 100% entitled to do whatever you want when you're off work... What the actual fuck.

5. It's an hvac job for some huge company. Yeah a lot of jobs in my state you gotta take the pee test for insurance reasons and some shit.

6. I was thinking of just capturing some of my sons pee and putting it in a balloon and taping it to my junk... hopefully it works

7. And yeah it's fucked, I don't even drink anymore, and I never smoke on jobsite. I just smoke when I get home from work.... this country is a joke.

8. And fucking weed is legal in my state

9. They temperature test them sometimes so be careful

Sent from my SM-T550 using Tapatalk

10. Then you should have no problem then! If its legal, you could sue them if thats the reason why they didnt took you.

11. Thats what I was thinking. Would being denied because you smoke weed (legally) against the law? Its like saying : oh sir you smoked a cigarette in the last three months. You cant have this job.

12. It's legal in your state and your asking how to pass a test? Seems like I'm missing a part of the story here? I mean if its legal, then in essence they shouldn't be able to not hire you based of weed alone. I'm sure when the test results come back they aren't going to be to concerned with a positive weed result. They might have a problem if you test positive for some other shit though. lol.

But lets say they don't want a positive test for any drug even if it is legal. This is what you do. I'll walk you thru it. I've never failed a test. Had 9 jobs in one year, all of which gave piss tests. Heres what you do, and don't do.

#1 rule don't listen to jackasses who tell you to go buy shit from the internet or some store in town that sells products so you can pass your test. Waste of fucking money. The only way you should buy something is if you are meeting with your P.O. maybe get a whizzanator. But for a job related test never ever ever buy something to pass that shit its too easy. If they do a follicle test you're fucked thats the only thing. But no job is going to do a follicle test or blood test unless its some job that has a shit ton of money to give every applicant a test like that to take.

This is what you do instead of buying something:

1. Find a person with clean piss. (younger brother? cousin? friend? that you know doesn't smoke shit.)
    2. Pay that person a few dollars and tell them you need a favor.
    3. Make them pee in a CLEAN bottle. (Gatorade, etc.)
    4. Thank them
    5. Go to the store and buy a fucking elmers glue bottle that you took to school in 2nd grade. Just the regular sized bottle.
    6. Take that glue bottle home and unscrew the lid and dumb/squeeze the majority of the glue into the trash.
    7. Run steaming hot water in your sink.
    8. Keep filling the elmers glue bottle and put ur thumb over the opening where the cap was and shake like hell. Keep dumping the water out and refilling it and shaking it. Eventually it will be clean.
    9. Repeat step 8 until the bottle is completely clean. No glue can remain!!!!!
    10. Once the bottle is clean, and mostly dried out, pour the clean piss into the glue bottle slowly. (You don't want piss on your hands and shit do you?)
    11. Screw the cap of the glue bottle back on tight as hell.

You now have clean piss to take to your medical facility to put inside the little plastic cup they give you to piss in.
    But wait? Don't they have a temperature gauge on the piss cup? Yes. So you can't take room temp piss and think you are going to pass. You will not pass if your clean piss is 60 degrees. The medical people working there are going to be very suspicious if the temp is low or too high. This is the tricky part. Before you leave the house to drive to the medical facility to take your test, put the glue bottle in the microwave. Before you do that twist the orange tip part of the glue bottle open so it can breathe some. I'm afraid if you didn't open it, it would combust inside the microwave and you would have piss all inside your microwave. I've never tried keeping it all the way closed, i didn't want to risk it. So do as you want.... If the facility is 10-20 minutes away microwave it for 11-15 seconds. After 15 seconds the bottle will feel kinda hot. If its too hot, run it quickly under some cold water with the orange tip closed of course. Put the bottle in your groin under your boxers or briefs or boxer briefs or whatever you have to keep it in place so it won't fall out while your walking/sitting. If the facility is further than 20 minutes away the piss is going to cool off a little bit in that small bottle. Put the bottle on the dashboard where the vent is to defrost your windshield. Turn the heat on the hottest setting, and turn the fan on medium speed. Periodically check the bottle while driving, to make sure that its not fucking too hot to touch. Common sense type shit. That will keep it relatively warm till you pour that shit in the bottle they give you at the office.

People are going to ask won't they come in and watch you piss? I've never had someone watch before. Ever. If they do, you better be cool and tell them you can't go while they are watching or something. Otherwise you are fucked. But 99.9% of the time they aren't going to watch you.

Seems like a lot. But its not. I think you have to spend $1 for the glue bottle. Cheap. Effective. Reliable. Works every time.

• Like Like x 1
  13. you sure do know alot about piss..

14. If you get fake\clear pee hand warmer packs can help keep it the right temp.
    If you cant get that, i would HIGHly recommend stopping smoking and starting a workout regiment until the test while drinking a lot of water. I have had success with a product called "q carbo plus". I have a whole system worked out for it but ive always been to lazy to write the full post about it

15. This is a problem....if u really want the job then just quit smoking for a 30 days....Wuts
    More important, a buzz or a good job? But if u really wanna cheat code then here it is....1 shot of white distilled vinegar and 3 cups of water 2 hours before u take the test...it will give u a 4 hour window to piss clean....and yes they can test u for weed even if it's legal in ur state, because it's still illegal per federal law

16. It is still technically illegal based on federal law trumping state law if you live in the states. Many jobs in the US drug test, it is not at all unusual.

I am not sure if they will be able to somehow detect it if you use a child's pee. My brother once used a friend's pee to pass successfully but he kept it near his skin so the temp would be right.

17. How they get away with testing for weed in a weed free state... thy group cocaine and weed together. So on the chart it will say blah blah "[x] - Cocaine/Marijuana " ... they do this so you can't argue the marijuana thing. Most jobs in the US drug test. Simple jobs too.

When they hand you the cup it will have a temp gauge on it. Piss needs to be right at 85+ degrees or it's a fail.

They sell cleanse drinks (give you like 2-3 hour window to pee) that my friends have passed with. Also have heard they test for the drinks as well.

Best bet is clean piss, heated on your car's heat, then taped to your groin, with a hand warmer (kind for skiing).

That's how a friend did it and passed

18. Thank you my man. And I believe I'm gunna try my sons pee. And to all that say just quit smoking I did, but the test is this Friday. There's no way I'd pass

19. Good luck dont forget a hand warmer and something to poke the bag with so that none gets splashed out