Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Urine Test

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by StonerTaj, Jun 30, 2012.

1. #1 StonerTaj, Jun 30, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Jun 30, 2012
    Hi folks,

I have a pre-employment drug test through Quest Diagnostics and was wondering what I need to do to make sure I pass. I have until July 8th to take the test and I have not been smoking as much recently; in fact, it's been a week since I lasted smoked and 9 days before that for the time beforehand. But, I smoked pretty regularly while I was in college up until mid-May (roughly 5 times a day). Any advice would be much appreciated.

Cheers!:)

2. Depending on your resources, you have a few options.

Depending on your weight, the type of lifestyle you lead - ect, you could potentially pass by just abstaining from smoking. Drink lots and lots of water and exercise up until a day or two before the test, if this is the route you choose.

I personally suggest buying some synthetic urine, most of which come with a hand-warmer that attaches to, and keeps the temperature of, the bottle of urine. You preheat it beforehand, crotch it - and whammo.

A third option is to find someone who is clean, willing to give you their piss. I've heard of people having success by having it collected in a prophylactic, using a handwarmer, and securing it to the inside of the thigh/groin. This method is particularly effective, if the DT is supervised. You can pull out the elongated water balloon, as if it was your unit - and use something sharp like a needle to poke a hole in the end, which will produce a pressurized stream to mimic the flow of an actual evacuation.

3. Honestly you should be fine taking the test yourself. Just look up natural ways to detox

4. I prefer the synthetic alternative, as I indulge in other unmentionables - and instead of having to worry about each, I like being able to just bypass the worry and make sure I'm clean of all of it. :hello:

5. Gotcha, I don't mind abstaining; I'm probably getting more worried than I need to. Where would I get synthetic urine in person if I went that route? Mail isn't an option since I'm living with my rents for the next month.

6. You should be able to find it at your local headshop.

7. Thanks, gonna try to cleanse with water and exercise and if that doesn't work I'll get the synthetic pee