Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Urine Test question

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by JoshTheGreat, Apr 6, 2011.

1. So I smoked on Saturday and I'm pretty sure im in the clear by now for a drug test. I went on a 4 month period without smoking due to a drug test and I was drunk on Saturday and smoked anyways. (Wasn't even worth it, got the spins and chucked everywhere :hello:)

So here lies my question, my test will be at earliest tomorrow. I will most likely fall below the 50 ng/ml but if im between 1 ng/ml and 49 ng/ml will they inform my employer that I just passed, or that I passed with ___ amount of THC metabolites in my urine?

Thanks, after all this I hope to hit up my half ounce of heads :smoke:

2. You passed...I don't think they care by what margin.

3. Alright because it is backpacking guide position in Colorado and if they told him I had some THC in my body, I don't think I'd get hired