Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Urine test question, please help, thnx

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Nucifera, Aug 17, 2012.

1. hi guys, new to the forum, but i love reading threads here.

i will be applying for a new job soon and will get a urine test. i wanted to dilute my pee and use vitamins to make it yellow in color.

i searched this forum many times, but i never got any definite answers, so i had some questions if you dont mind helping out this stoned fool..

1- what vitamin do you need to make pee yellow? i have read to use vitamin b/b12/b complex and some others..

2- how much of this vitamin should i take?/is there a dangerous amount of it i should avoid taking?

3- how long before the test should i take these vitamins?

if there is anything else i should know, please feel free to type it up.
    thanks so much guys, i really appreciate it !

2. #2 Delluhsion, Aug 17, 2012
    Last edited by a moderator: Aug 17, 2012
    I think there's a thread on the websight dedicated to passing urine tests...

3. do you not see the sticky thread at the top of the page, you damn moron?

4. sorry guys, i did search many threads, this did not come up in my search.. i dont know why.

sorry..

5. Don't need to be so hostile:rolleyes:

6. i call everyone moron. i dont mean it in an offensive way

7. Why not say dimwit, much more funner!

8. First of all your pee DOES NOT need to be yellow. I have passed multiple tests with clear pee (I drink a lot of water), your pee SHOULD be clearish. They will not suspect a damn thing if your pee is not yellow.