Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Urine Test in 3 Days (LAB) HELP!

Discussion in 'Apprentice Marijuana Consumption' started by Burnonedown7, Nov 16, 2010.

1. Ok so whatsup Blades? I have a drug test friday for court..thats in 3 days. I smoked a week ago, go ahead call me an idiot i know i am. Anyways, i have a bottle of 100% clean pee i got from a buddy who's never smoked or done any drugs in his life. What i'm asking you for is a foolproof way to get the pee into the lab, they pat u down and search ur pockets, and mostly keep it at the desired temperature range without ripping the condom or w.e..ur answers will be greatly appreciated

2. The most fool proof way would be to get a pissinator. You can easily find it on google. If they observe you give the sample, this is the only possible way to beat the system. If they don't observe you, you can get special heating pads that can keep the piss at the right temperature. You can find these all over the internet. Hand warmers can be made to work right too. Just get the bottle to the right temperature and tape it under your nuts. They aren't gonn pat you down there.

3. FYI-just took it, AND PASSED :hello:
    I ended up fillin a mini glue bottle w clean pee and taping a hand warmer to it and putting it all in a jock strap, they watched me pee from behind but the relatively realistic flow totally worked! so pumped, going to blaze a blunt..highly suggest this method

4. Didn't you say in the op the test was in three days? So how did you take And pass the test the same day you made the thread