Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Urine Test Help

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Reesesaddict, Aug 27, 2017.

1. How can I pass a urine test this coming Monday? If there a detox that can work? If not I'm just going to drink loads of water.

2. I use water for 2 years and never failed.I start drinking water late night and through out the morning once you start pissing clear u can take a multi vitamin to get some color in your pee and just slowly drink on the way to the test and you should be find,All together I drank about a gallon in a half for each test ,also these were probation test so they did panel testing ,

3. What kind of multi vitamins and how long do I need to take them for?

4. after you start pissing clear just take a multi vitamin just one should be fine,it ll turn your piss yellowish which is better then pissing clear that could set off flags ,It s pretty easy and you should be good to go .Is it a panel test or lab.There are other tricks bringing in clean piss but you d have to keep it warm.

5. It is a lab test. I am fairly sure they watch me so idk about that. But thank you!!! I really appreciate it!

6. I ll do some research ,I d still do the water if you have no other options
    GOOD LUCK I hope u pass