Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Urine Test - Everyday Smoker

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by mad__teaparty, May 19, 2013.

1. #1 mad__teaparty, May 19, 2013
    Last edited by a moderator: May 20, 2013
    lost my first job (3 years there and no drug test!)
    needless to say I'm probably going to have t apply everywhere and anywhere, there will most likely be a drug test for most jobs I qualify for unless I get lucky again.

I'm unprepared. I have been smoking every day for at least 4 years, I am 21 now. I'm small, 5'1" female about 105 pounds at the most (mostly fat not muscle obviously)
    I have always said that I will never pass a drug test due to my constant use, but now a job may depend on it.
    obviously the first step is to quit smoking, but I have serious anxiety that I have been using weed to help because I prefer it over medication and haven't had health insurance/a real doctor in years.

I am not sure what my options are as to passing a drug test or using something synthetic to help achieve a clean test. hoping you guys have some insight, please and thank you!