Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Urine Test Advice for Heavy Toxin Intake

Discussion in 'Seasoned Marijuana Users' started by gotxmarshall, Mar 18, 2010.

1. Hi all,

On March 18th 2010 I signed a very prestigious job back-ground check and drug test form. It is a job in a kitchen and i'm not for sure they will test, but I really want the job. That being said Im expecting the test in 2 or 3 weeks give or take and would like to know what you think about getting the THC even diluted enough to pass. I am 5' 11'' with a very fast metabolism weighing 150 pounds. I have been smoking at least high mids for pretty much every day. Weekdays I smoke right below .8 g's (usually 3 or 4 bowls) every day and the weekends are usually a g everyday with the occasional kief and hash. From what I understand from my research into the toxins acting with your body is that my best chance is to dilute my system. I do not believe one detox drink even with the recommended water would dilute my urine enough.

What do you guys think about drinking 2 detoxs drinks to help dilute I am only worried about the negative side effects it could have on my body?

And do you think there's a chance?

2. I also meant to say I've been smoking every day for 3 years as well. Damn short term memory

3. Follow the directions on the detox drink specifically... Some of those drinks contain all kinds of minerals and supplements which in a higher dose might have negative affects on your body. Most of those detox drinks only work if you follow the directions exactly... Some of the drinks only create "windows" of opportunity to piss clean and dont actually remove all the toxins from your body... for example if you drink them too soon you will still piss hot...

Purchase a reputable detox system and then follow the directions exactly... Stop smoking at least a few days prior to your test and drink lots of water before your detox drink to help dilute your system days prior to the test... Aslo try working out alot prior to taking the test... Most thc is stored in fat cells and sweating them out is the only way to help boost the rate of metabolism...