Food and Drug Administration (FDA) Disclosure:

The statements in this forum have not been evaluated by the Food and Drug Administration and are generated by non-professional writers. Any products described are not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.

Website Disclosure:

This forum contains general information about diet, health and nutrition. The information is not advice and is not a substitute for advice from a healthcare professional.

Urine substitution

Discussion in 'Marijuana Consumption Q&A' started by Substitute1, Oct 16, 2014.

1. I got a promotion at my job then found out I had to take a drug test. I am a daily smoker so I decided my best option was substituting my clean friends urine for mine. I practiced a lot in the days leading up to my test. I used an ace bandage to keep a shampoo bottle close to my skin in the crotch area and every time i tested with a thermometer it was 97-98 degrees. So i went in to take the test after being left in the restroom alone I dumped the contents of my shampoo bottle into the cup. When i looked at the temperature bottle I started freaking out because the temperature strip on the bottle which said green=temp, it did not change colors at all. At this point I had no other options than to take the specimen to the collector. I, being nervous as hell took it handed it to her. She looked at the strip, didn't say anything filed out the paperwork, had me sign and sent me on my way. I was so nervous that I didn't pay attention to what she wrote in section 2 where it asks if temperature is in range. On the copy she gave me this section is left blank. My question is does this mean that I am good? Could she have marked that it was not in temperature range and tell my employer that I substituted? Would she have made me resubmit another sample if it was out of temp range or just sent me on my way and told my employer that i cheated? I really need to keep my job so i am really nervous about this any advice would be appreciated.