urine sample to lab

Discussion in 'General' started by di0med3, Aug 22, 2005.

1. my mom is sending my urine sample to a lab even though it came up negative with a very faint line to get tested further.. the vial says it needs to be 2/3 full at least so i empiter fell over half out and filled it back up with water... would you help in any way?..

2. make sure theres not too much water in there, lab tests can detect if the sample has been diluted.

oh and if its a very faint line then you have nothing to worry about, to be honest. if your mom is drug testing you then she obviously knows you have atleast done drugs in the past, the lab will probably just say something like "theres some left from when he/she used to do drugs, but not enough to prove that he/she is a current user"..atleast thats what they used to say when I got tested ;)

3. yeah your right because i havent smoked in over 3 weeks... so ill just leave it at that and if they say its been diluated or somethin like that ill just be drinkin some water and niacin every now and then so if she asks ill just say to go get another one so i can take it again ...